Eastern Electric Deep Fryer

Old 01-12-2004, 03:49 AM
Lawrence Bullock
Usenet poster

Default Eastern Electric Deep Fryer

I just purchased an Eastern Electric deep fryer at the local thrift
store for 3 bucks. At that price I'm not too worried if it turns out
to be a dud, but I was just curious if anyone here had any experience
with this brand/company.

I have a candy therometer, so I'll be sure to test it to see if it
heats the oil up hot enough....

First brew in an Electric Turkey Fryer Robert Grierson Winemaking 0 27-08-2004 02:09 AM
deep fryer PENMART01 General Cooking 11 20-04-2004 06:40 PM
What Features to Look for in a Deep Fryer? Ellie C Cooking Equipment 3 11-04-2004 11:01 PM
Deep Fryer Request Gabe Cooking Equipment 1 28-03-2004 12:05 PM
Deep fryer doctor? What could be wrong? Michael Passler General Cooking 9 16-01-2004 10:08 PM