Member

Location: Pacific Northwest
Default Breville grills worth the cost?

Good afternoon,
I was checking out the countertopgrilling.com website on different brands of grill models and I really like the Breville Smart Grill, which is about $300. The reviews on the site look mostly good. Has anyone ever used one that has also used a different kind of grill (like a George Foreman) and can tell me if the Breville is worth the cost?
Thanks!
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeDreamer View Post
Good afternoon,
I was checking out the countertopgrilling.com website on different brands of grill models and I really like the Breville Smart Grill, which is about $300. The reviews on the site look mostly good. Has anyone ever used one that has also used a different kind of grill (like a George Foreman) and can tell me if the Breville is worth the cost?
Thanks!
I have used a Breville and I have to say, It's not a patch on the George Foreman, And I know that might be unpopular but it was quicker and easier to use. The pro of the Breville is you can watch your food being cooked and the smell fills up the room.