VitaMix 5200 blender/juicer/grinder seen at Costco - Coupons

Old 06-06-2009, 03:57 PM posted to rec.food.equipment

Default VitaMix 5200 blender/juicer/grinder seen at Costco - Coupons

Vita-Mix Special Coupon Code for FREE standard shipping at
http://home.netcom.com/~fanclubs/Blender.html
(Currently saves $25)

Vita-Mix 5200, Super 5200 & Deluxe 5200 Coupon

The web page says " Print this page now and save the code for when you
order"