Posted to rec.food.equipment

Default DCS Oven Calibration Screws...?

Howdy,

I have a DCS RD366L Range...

To calibrate the oven, I remove the temperature setting knob
to expose two holes each with an adjustment screw.

The inner screw is for the oven's calibration, but...

What is the outer screw for? (It seems related to the
calibration, but I can't figure out just what it does.)

Many thanks,
--
Kenneth

Posted to rec.food.equipment
CC CC is offline

One of the screws may adjust the pilot flame
I don't have that oven or any information on it
but just a guess
CC

"Kenneth" > wrote in message
news

> Howdy,
>
> I have a DCS RD366L Range...
>
> To calibrate the oven, I remove the temperature setting knob
> to expose two holes each with an adjustment screw.
>
> The inner screw is for the oven's calibration, but...
>
> What is the outer screw for? (It seems related to the
> calibration, but I can't figure out just what it does.)
>
> Many thanks,
> --
> Kenneth
>
> If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS."

Posted to rec.food.equipment

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:18:45 GMT, "CC"
> wrote:

>"Kenneth" > wrote in message
>news
>>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I have a DCS RD366L Range...
>>
>> To calibrate the oven, I remove the temperature setting knob
>> to expose two holes each with an adjustment screw.
>>
>> The inner screw is for the oven's calibration, but...
>>
>> What is the outer screw for? (It seems related to the
>> calibration, but I can't figure out just what it does.)
>>
>> Many thanks,
>> --
>> Kenneth
>>
>> If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS."

>One of the screws may adjust the pilot flame
>I don't have that oven or any information on it
>but just a guess
>CC

Hi again,

As it turns out, the outer screw adjusts the temperature of
the self-clean cycle...

All the best,
--
Kenneth

Posted to rec.food.equipment
CC CC is offline

"Kenneth" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:18:45 GMT, "CC"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Kenneth" > wrote in message
>>news
>>>
>>> Howdy,
>>>
>>> I have a DCS RD366L Range...
>>>
>>> To calibrate the oven, I remove the temperature setting knob
>>> to expose two holes each with an adjustment screw.
>>>
>>> The inner screw is for the oven's calibration, but...
>>>
>>> What is the outer screw for? (It seems related to the
>>> calibration, but I can't figure out just what it does.)
>>>
>>> Many thanks,
>>> --
>>> Kenneth
>>>
>>> If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS."

>>One of the screws may adjust the pilot flame
>>I don't have that oven or any information on it
>>but just a guess
>>CC
>>

> Hi again,
>
> As it turns out, the outer screw adjusts the temperature of
> the self-clean cycle...
>
> All the best,
> --
> Kenneth
>
> If you email... Please remove the "SPAMLESS."

I hadn't thought of that, thanks for the information
CC

Sqwertz Screws Up Yet AGAIN... cyberrat General Cooking 5 09-04-2008 03:08 PM
calibration ? [email protected] Winemaking 7 18-09-2007 05:10 PM
hanna phep 5 calibration error homebrewdude Winemaking 12 13-09-2007 03:25 PM
PH meter calibration Jethro Winemaking 2 02-04-2004 10:37 PM
Hydrometer Calibration Documents Clyde Gill Winemaking 3 12-10-2003 09:03 PM