DCS Oven Calibration Screws...?

Old 19-02-2009, 12:02 AM posted to rec.food.equipment

Default DCS Oven Calibration Screws...?

Howdy,

I have a DCS RD366L Range...

To calibrate the oven, I remove the temperature setting knob
to expose two holes each with an adjustment screw.

The inner screw is for the oven's calibration, but...

What is the outer screw for? (It seems related to the
calibration, but I can't figure out just what it does.)

Many thanks,
--
Kenneth

Old 19-02-2009, 03:18 PM posted to rec.food.equipment
CC

One of the screws may adjust the pilot flame
I don't have that oven or any information on it
but just a guess
CC

news

Old 19-02-2009, 03:50 PM posted to rec.food.equipment

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 15:18:45 GMT, "CC"
wrote:

"Kenneth" wrote in message
news

Howdy,

I have a DCS RD366L Range...

To calibrate the oven, I remove the temperature setting knob
to expose two holes each with an adjustment screw.

The inner screw is for the oven's calibration, but...

What is the outer screw for? (It seems related to the
calibration, but I can't figure out just what it does.)

Many thanks,
--
Kenneth

One of the screws may adjust the pilot flame
I don't have that oven or any information on it
but just a guess
CC

Hi again,

As it turns out, the outer screw adjusts the temperature of
the self-clean cycle...

All the best,
--
Kenneth

Old 19-02-2009, 08:29 PM posted to rec.food.equipment
CC

wrote:

"Kenneth" wrote in message
[...]

I hadn't thought of that, thanks for the information
CC