Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default styrofoam cups & tooth pain

It's called electrostatic induction, guys. Duh. Nothing to do with dental work, nothing to do with contents of cup or taste. Styrofoam carries electrical currents. And shame on those who posted things on this long chain that have NOTHING to do with Styrofoam.
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Oouch, my coffee Styrofoam cup just zapped me I hate when that happens: ( my tooth hurts.
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Oouch, my coffee Styrofoam cup just zapped me I hate when that happens: ( my tooth hurts.
Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

On Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 1:42:14 PM UTC-6, wrote:
> It's called electrostatic induction, guys. Duh. Nothing to do with dental work, nothing to do with contents of cup or taste. Styrofoam carries electrical currents. And shame on those who posted things on this long chain that have NOTHING to do with Styrofoam.

Don't know what to tell you....when I drink out of a styrofoam cup I have a tooth that hurts. It's the strangest thing ever...