Posted to alt.coffee,rec.food.drink.coffee

Default The Real David Blane

1) David Blane is a LIAR. He asserted over and over that he's only ever
used ONE eBay seller ID when in point of fact, he's used at least THREE. He
posts to alt.coffee using ever changing identities, so you never know who
he's going to show up as next.

2) David Blane is a SPAMMER. He's had several gmail accounts yanked due
to spamming, and he was suspended, and then cancelled from godaddy.com,
his former registrar and webhost. Even when warned against further
spamming, David Blane chose to continue his anti-social behavior.
Here, he continues spamming, regardless of his new webhost's Zero
Tolerance Spam policy.
(The only way to stop spam is to stop doing business with spammers.)

3) David Blane is a STALKER. When he doesn't like you, he'll repeatedly
e-mail you, call you on the phone, even threaten you in person with
bodily harm if you're ever so unfortunate as to meet him. He'll also
chase you around Google Groups to harass you on other groups you
participate in.

4) David Blane "CHEAPS OUT" whenever possible. When it was pointed out
to him by a respected former alt.coffee participant who works at NIST
that he was incorrectly extending thermocouple leads, he argued for
weeks. There are hundreds of Silvias out there with substandard wiring
between the thermocouple and the controller.

5) David Blane is the most PROFANE poster on alt.coffee. Add that to the
previous attributes, and he's ended up driving many helpful, bright, and
respected members away.

6) David Blane says whatever he wants, and when called on it, or proven
wrong, simply removes his posts from Google Groups, in effect claiming,
"I never said that."

7) He apologizes by attacking. To wit:
(surprise, surprise, he's already deleted it from Google Groups)

From: Zolt >
Newsgroups: alt.coffee
Subject: Statement of my new approach to ac.
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:43:01 -0700 (PDT)
Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

I am SOOOO embarassed.

It is bad enuf that I have continued this ABSURD CRAP HERE for WAAAY
too
long.

bad enuf that for some reason I thought I was dealing with someone
SANE for all this time. and it was an entertainment for a time. How
foolish.

It really became clear when I actually talked to the freak.

What did I hear? Slurred speech, mumbling, at 2 pm local time.
Obviously he is highly
medicated with drugs (pain meds, cardiac etc.) and / or alcohol.

At any rate, and that aside, I am done responding to harmon, his
puppets or new ID's -- too numerous to mention -- for any reason
whatsoever.

Really.

My bad. I apologize to ALL on ac, past and present, for my ridiculous
and insulting behavior, for which I am solely responsible. Shameful.

Really.
Dave

-----

For years, David Blane has claimed to live at
12 Oaks Ct
WILMINGTON, AK Carolina 28409
US

and/or

12 Oaks Ct
WILMINGTON, AL Carolina 28409
US

This is a completely fictitious address, which he affirmed to his
registar was correct years ago. Even though it's been pointed out to
him several times that he is in breech of contract by using fictitious
addresses, he refuses to correct this intentional facade. If he lies to
his domain registrar, what makes you think he won't lie to you? If he
breeches contract with his domain registar, what makes you think he'll
honor a contract with you?

Posted to alt.coffee,rec.food.drink.coffee

Default anon PASTER IS permitted computer use . . . .

OOOH! ANOTHER anon paster!!

yipee!

David Lake RIP JT Wine 2 09-10-2009 08:28 AM
St David's Day Food Brian General Cooking 7 24-01-2008 11:57 PM
Gourmandia - Real Food Website for Real People [email protected] General Cooking 3 22-12-2006 12:27 PM
FS: Real Bicycle Seats for Real People! [email protected] Marketplace 0 22-02-2006 10:30 PM
St. David's Day Sue General Cooking 3 02-03-2004 04:53 AM