Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee

Default How much cream and sugar in a DD coffee?

I love Dunkin Donuts coffee, but want to save some money. I bought a
bag of their regular coffee (I assume that's the flavor they serve in
the store), but i have no idea how much cream and sugar they use in a
Medium 16 0z., for example, coffee. I've read 4 sugars and 4 cream
somewhere, but what does that add up to at home? 4 teaspoons of
each? Thanks!