Hershey's European Cocoa--WHERE BUY?

Old 05-12-2003, 07:27 PM
Kevan
Usenet poster

Default Hershey's European Cocoa--WHERE BUY?

Can't find Hershey's European Cocoa at any grocers in my area. Do you
know of anywhere that sells it? Any store, mail order, or website?
(Hershey's coporate office is of NO help.)

Please reply directly to me:

Thank you!
Old 05-12-2003, 09:48 PM
[email protected]
Usenet poster

In rec.food.cooking Kevan wrote:
Can't find Hershey's European Cocoa at any grocers in my area. Do you
know of anywhere that sells it? Any store, mail order, or website?
(Hershey's coporate office is of NO help.)

The information might be on Hershey's web site.

Old 06-12-2003, 06:55 AM
cynthia mason
Usenet poster

Hershey's European is Dutch processed chocolate. It is darker and
milder. Droste also makes Dutch chocolate. You might try that if yoou
can find it.

Old 15-12-2003, 07:59 AM
Eddy
Usenet poster

Kevan:

There is a local grocery store in my town that sells it. The name of
the grocery store is Metropolitan Market its in Tacoma. I don't know
if they have a website, but if this grocery store here in tacoma has
it, I don't see why a gourmet store in your area would not carry it.

Eddy