The Hershey's Wrapper Scandal

Old 12-11-2003, 11:35 PM
Chris
Usenet poster

Default The Hershey's Wrapper Scandal

The Hershey'sŪ Wrapper Scandal:
Inside the chocolate giant's betrayal
of the American people

Instead of wrapping its chocolate bars in paper, the way it's been
done for almost 70 years, HersheysŪ is now packaging its milk
chocolate in plastic: Exxon Mobil Chemical's BicorŪ 75
CSR-2/ink/adhesive/Metallyte.

The result is packaging that is very hard to open, a poor tasting
chocolate, and the loss of a fine American tradition.

Get the complete story at:

http://www.notwriting.com/commentary.htm

Or, contact Hershey'sŪ Public Relations department and tell them you
want the old wrappers back! You can email them at:

Don't let them get away with this! Make your voice heard today!

Thank you,

Chris Orcutt
NotWriting.com: Stuff one writer does when he should be writing
www.notwriting.com
Old 27-11-2003, 07:05 PM
Doug Weller
Usenet poster

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 21:32:15 -0600, Alan wrote:

Hershey bars have never been very good. As one poster said, the
wrapper and the chocolate always tasted the same, to them!

Has Hershey's started to make chocolate? :-)

Doug