CHOCOBIZ

Default MAKE YOUR CHOICE YOU CAN TRY IT FOR FREE

MAKE YOUR CHOICE YOU CAN TRY IT FOR FREE

Just have a look to this site and maybe you will be a part of this great new
amazing opportunity, maybe just customer...

http://www.chocolateriches.com/mlm/s...px?spon=epalo1

With Chocolate Riches, everybody who joins our opportunity can be making
money with our unique system. Many opportunities on the Internet tend to
make false claims of earning "realistic incomes" when not even 80% earn a
single dime. With Chocolate Riches, we use a Unique System that helps
everyone who joins earn a "Real Income"

How Is This Possible?
Chocolate Riches offers 2 delicious plans for members to choose from. These
plans are based on CR points, meaning you can choose any product you want
according to how many points you have. To become a member of Chocolate
Riches you are required to purchase a minimum of 80 CR points which comes to
about $29.95. This plan is called the Chocolate Riches Wholesome Plan, you
can also choose our other plan which is 120 CR points that comes to about
$39.95.

By choosing 1 out of the 2 plans you become a member of Chocolate Riches.
which in return offers you ANY PRODUCT you CHOOSE and offers you TWO
MATRIXES, which help everyone earn double income. Chocolate Riches uses a
Flip Matrix along with a Regular Forced Matrix. So members who join that
have trouble selling our wonderful chocolate products will benefit with the
flip matrix. As well, the members who sell our chocolate products massively
will also benefit with the regular forced matrix along with the flip matrix.

Many opportunities, who offer the flip matrix, tend to forget those who work
hard and sell. The flip matrix may offer a member to be earning a big income
one month and absolutely nothing the next because he was flipped to the
bottom. Not with Chocolate Riches. A member who is in the flip matrix will
be put on the bottom, but whatever losses he makes will be compensated
through the regular matrix where he recruited other members to purchase the
chocolate plans. Therefore, a DOUBLE income will be made for each member,
and if not, at least he won't be missing out from being at the bottom. This
is why Chocolate Riches provides opportunities for everybody to earn a
realistic income

Chocolate Riches uses a Flip Matrix along with a Regular Forced Matrix. So
members who join that have trouble Selling our chocolates will benefit with
the flip matrix. As well, the members who Sell our chocolates massively will
also benefit with the regular forced matrix along with the flip matrix.

Every CR member will receive a spot in each of these matrixes. In the flip
matrix, Members will be placed according to their ID#, the maximum that may
be earned is $609, which will be flipping once a month with three flips:
TOP, BOTTOM and MIDDLE to benefit the maximum amount of members. The person
that will be receiving $609 at the top of the matrix will be switched with
the person on the bottom who had received nothing during the same time. This
will prevent 80% of people, like in many other matrixes, from receiving
absolutely no income. Not to mention another flip for the MIDDLE Members so
that they can earn as well. The regular matrix will benefit anyone who can
recruit other members and are placed according to who sponsored whom and not
with ID #'s with a maximum of $1341. Both of these matrixes payout at the
same time and help you earn double income!

Between the Flip Matrix, Direct Matrix, monthly Bonuses, and Unlimited
Re-Generating Matrices (click here for more details) and not to mention
delicious, luscious chocolates, you will soon be able to experience and
partake of a innovative new compensation plan that will change the way we
all promote by rewarding everyone with an astonishing return-on-investment.

In short, you will enjoy being part of a company that provides a solid
product with a solid compensation plan. Chocolate Riches is changing the way
online ventures function, and you're going to be a huge part of it!

Chocolate Riches also offers members to earn commissions from selling Retail
chocolates! Please view our plans below to see how much you can earn by
selling the retail chocolates.

Are you interested in satisfying those chocolate cravings or combining it
with money opportunity? Chocolate Riches offers the Finest and Most
Lucrative Plans. With our unique point system, you can decide what plan is
right for you! With our plans you are definitely getting your money's worth.
Chocolate Riches provides different plans for the different extent of your
chocolate addictions ranging from ½ pound containers to 2 pounds of sweet
luscious chocolate. These chocolates are perfect to satisfy individual
cravings and enjoyable at family gatherings

http://www.chocolateriches.com/mlm/s...px?spon=epalo1

Mark Thorson

CHOCOBIZ wrote:

> With Chocolate Riches, everybody who joins our opportunity can be making
> money with our unique system. Many opportunities on the Internet tend to
> make false claims of earning "realistic incomes" when not even 80% earn a
> single dime. With Chocolate Riches, we use a Unique System that helps
> everyone who joins earn a "Real Income"

The CEO of this company, Asim Ahmed, had a previous
MLM scheme called Cooperative Wealth which seems
to have disappeared after only a few months. At the least,
their web site www.cooperativewealth.com, no longer
exists.

This seems like a poor record, at the least. I certainly
wouldn't send this guy any "subscription" money,
no matter how much I liked the opportunity.
How do you know the whole "business" isn't simply
to collect these fees, then disappear?