Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

Default Is Landlord as good as it used to be?

A lot of once famous premium beers have lost character over the years,
but Landlord is still a satisfying drink IMHO. But was it once even better?

Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 21:06:14 +0100, Rapunzel
> wrote:

>A lot of once famous premium beers have lost character over the years,
>but Landlord is still a satisfying drink IMHO. But was it once even better?

Is that you Robpunzel? And it was once better.

Peter
Posted to rec.food.drink.beer

On 05/07/2012 15:48, Peter Alexander wrote:

> Is that you Robpunzel? And it was once better.

Would love the chance to try a 1970s Landlord or Boddies or Pedigree. Or
even taste Deuchars from 2002 again.

Senior Member

Location: WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel View Post
A lot of once famous premium beers have lost character over the years,
but Landlord is still a satisfying drink IMHO. But was it once even better?
I don't know about Landlord, but since Grain Belt got bought out by August Schells, it's gone to crap.