Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Default Oven 'barbecued' memphis style dry ribs - question

On Tue, 30 May 2006 23:17:38 GMT, Dan Krueger

wrote:

>>>How did this get snipped and cross posted?

>> You don't want r.f.b to know you're a panty-sniffer, eh?
>>
>> If there are women who post in r.f.b, I'm sure they already suspected
>> it.

>Nice try. Now go get a job.

I have a job. I make good money, and I use some of it to buy the
underwear you lust after, panty-sniffer.

BW
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> OB: Hmmm, BBQ'ed *ass* anyone? What kind of rub would you use?

No rub (who would want rub an ass?), but a mop......handle.

-John O

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"JohnO" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> > OB: Hmmm, BBQ'ed *ass* anyone? What kind of rub would you use?
> >

> No rub (who would want rub an ass?), but a mop......handle.
>
> -John O

Okay, I'll go with anything abrasive. :~)

kili

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"kilikini" > writes:

> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> > I believe many of Barbara's questions had to do with why you think I
> > should modify my behavior, but that your husband should not. For
> > instance:
> >
> > *******************
> > "I'm curious about one thing, kilikini: Why do you think you might
> > possible be able to influence Kevin, who doesn't have any reason to
> > heed you, when you can't influence your husband, who presumably loves
> > you and is loyal to you and wants you to be happy?

> My husband is extremely loyal. I have advanced breast cancer. He washes my
> feet, he puts on my "undergarments", he washes my dishes, he takes care of
> me. How many other men would?

In other words, you still have no intention of answering Barbara's
question.

> I think he primarily makes these racist jokes just for Kevin, if you want my
> honest opinion. Then again, my husband makes fun of white *** men who wear
> chaps in *** parades.

Ah, so he's not a racist, he's a racist homophobe. Got it.

--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes <http://www.richholmes.net/doctroid/>
Ancient use of incendiary pigs as an anti-elephant measure is
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Rich Holmes" > wrote in message
> "kilikini" > writes:
>
> > "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> > > I believe many of Barbara's questions had to do with why you think I
> > > should modify my behavior, but that your husband should not. For
> > > instance:
> > >
> > > *******************
> > > "I'm curious about one thing, kilikini: Why do you think you might
> > > possible be able to influence Kevin, who doesn't have any reason to
> > > heed you, when you can't influence your husband, who presumably loves
> > > you and is loyal to you and wants you to be happy?

> > My husband is extremely loyal. I have advanced breast cancer. He

washes my
> > feet, he puts on my "undergarments", he washes my dishes, he takes care

of
> > me. How many other men would?

> In other words, you still have no intention of answering Barbara's
> question.
>
> > I think he primarily makes these racist jokes just for Kevin, if you

want my
> > honest opinion. Then again, my husband makes fun of white *** men who

wear
> > chaps in *** parades.

> Ah, so he's not a racist, he's a racist homophobe. Got it.

You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
cross-post. F*ck you.

kili

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"kilikini" > wrote in message
news

> "Rich Holmes" > wrote in message

loves

> > > My husband is extremely loyal. I have advanced breast cancer. He

> washes my
> > > feet, he puts on my "undergarments", he washes my dishes, he takes

care
> of
> > > me. How many other men would?

> > In other words, you still have no intention of answering Barbara's
> > question.
> >
> > > I think he primarily makes these racist jokes just for Kevin, if you

> want my
> > > honest opinion. Then again, my husband makes fun of white *** men who

> wear
> > > chaps in *** parades.

> > Ah, so he's not a racist, he's a racist homophobe. Got it.
> >

> You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
> cross-post. F*ck you.
>
> kili

To answer my own post, yes it's against the rules, I may not want all my
other groups to know I'm sick. **** you, Rich! God damn, have you no
compassion? **** YOU.

kili

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>Then again, my husband makes fun of white *** men who wear
>>chaps in *** parades.

> I never doubted for a minute that he is an equal-opportunity bigot.
> His slurs against *** people are also well documented.

I find it ironic that a *** black man would tell me to
go eat SPAM just because I'm a Hawaiian Latino.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 31 May 2006 12:05:38 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote
>
>>>Then again, my husband makes fun of white *** men who wear
>>>chaps in *** parades.

>> I never doubted for a minute that he is an equal-opportunity bigot.
>> His slurs against *** people are also well documented.

>I find it ironic that a *** black man would tell me to
>go eat SPAM just because I'm a Hawaiian Latino.

Even a *** black man has to have someone to look down upon,
SPAM-breath.

"HONOLULU -- When people think of Hawaii, they think white sand and
red lava, blue seas and lush, green mountains.

But just as indicative of this island state is a slightly sickly shade
of pink--as in the color of Spam, the canned-meat concoction whose
per-capita sales here in the 50th state lead the nation."

<http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0603060092mar06,1,4214946.story?coll=chi-newsnationworld-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true>

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 31 May 2006 10:15:31 -0600, Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

>On Wed, 31 May 2006 12:05:38 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:
>
>>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>> I never doubted for a minute that he is an equal-opportunity bigot.
>>> His slurs against *** people are also well documented.

>>I find it ironic that a *** black man would tell me to
>>go eat SPAM just because I'm a Hawaiian Latino.
>>

>Even a *** black man has to have someone to look down upon,
>SPAM-breath.

Och aye, you two should fookin' stop this shite, and stay friends.
Have some potatoes with that SPAM, boyos, it'll shut yer gobs while
I'm out killin' some Proddy *******s. Whin I retarn, we'll open th'
poteen an' get murtherous drunk togither.

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>> I never doubted for a minute that he is an equal-opportunity bigot.
>>> His slurs against *** people are also well documented.

>>I find it ironic that a *** black man would tell me to
>>go eat SPAM just because I'm a Hawaiian Latino.
>>

> Even a *** black man has to have someone to look down upon,
> SPAM-breath.
>
> "HONOLULU -- When people think of Hawaii, they think white sand and
> red lava, blue seas and lush, green mountains.
>
> But just as indicative of this island state is a slightly sickly shade
> of pink--as in the color of Spam, the canned-meat concoction whose
> per-capita sales here in the 50th state lead the nation."
>
> <http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0603060092mar06,1,4214946.story?coll=chi-newsnationworld-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true>

You moran. I don't *live* in Hawaii. My father is Hawaiian
and my mom is Mexican. I can remember when this joke was
funny:

Q: What's the hardest part about getting AIDS?

A: Convincing your parents that you are Jamaican.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Otto Bahn > wrote:
>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote
>>>Then again, my husband makes fun of white *** men who wear
>>>chaps in *** parades.

>> I never doubted for a minute that he is an equal-opportunity bigot.
>> His slurs against *** people are also well documented.

>I find it ironic that a *** black man would tell me to
>go eat SPAM just because I'm a Hawaiian Latino.

SOMEONE'S GEORGE BUSH HAS JUST BECOME A SUMO WRESTLER

please donate so this doesn't happen to your local childrun

Dave "won't somebody PLEASE think of the donations!" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

kilikini wrote:
snip
> You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
> cross-post. F*ck you.
>
> kili

Kili,

Just kill-file them, those folks are demented and only live to harass
and cause bad feelings.
--
Regards,

Piedmont

The Practical Bar-B-Q'r at: http://web.infoave.net/~amwil/Index.htm

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Mahatma Gandhi, "Non-Violence in Peace and War"

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> That's probably irrelevant to you, though, since you apparently
> believe that it's okay for someone to use hateful, ugly, obscene
> language if his purpose in doing so is to annoy me.

I , for one , think it's perfectly acceptable for him to use that type of
language to annoy you... If it really does annoy you. But in all fairness
, I suppose , you are obligated to annoy him back.
Jack

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Piedmont" > wrote in message
> kilikini wrote:
> snip
> > You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
> > cross-post. F*ck you.
> >
> > kili
> >

> Kili,
>
> Just kill-file them, those folks are demented and only live to harass
> and cause bad feelings.
> --
> Regards,
>
> Piedmont

Thanks, Piedmont, I lost my head. They really touched a nerve.

kili

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Wed, 31 May 2006 21:22:37 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>"Piedmont" > wrote in message
>> kilikini wrote:
>> snip
>> > You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
>> > cross-post. F*ck you.
>> >
>> > kili
>> >

>> Kili,
>>
>> Just kill-file them, those folks are demented and only live to harass
>> and cause bad feelings.
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Piedmont
>>

>Thanks, Piedmont, I lost my head. They really touched a nerve.

Is anyone keeping count of how many times she has washed her hands of
the whole affair and refused to participate any longer? I figure this
is about the sixth or seventh time.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

Graeme...in London wrote:
> "Chris McGonnell" > wrote in message
>> Och aye, you two should fookin' stop this shite, and stay friends.
>> Have some potatoes with that SPAM, boyos, it'll shut yer gobs while
>> I'm out killin' some Proddy *******s. Whin I retarn, we'll open th'
>> poteen an' get murtherous drunk togither.

> IFYPFY
>
> Och aye, yi twa should ****in' stop this shite an' sty freends. Have a wee
> plate o' tatties wi' thon SPAM shite, boyz. It'll wheesh yer gobs while us
> Feenians are oot doin' some Proddy Orange *******s. When I come hame, we'll
> open th' poteen an' git sloshed th' gither.

Spoken like the true gentleman you are.

Matthew

--
I'm a contractor. If you want an opinion I'll sell you one.
Which one do you want?
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

kilikini wrote:

> "Rich Holmes" > wrote in message

>>>My husband is extremely loyal. I have advanced breast cancer. He

> washes my
>
>>>feet, he puts on my "undergarments", he washes my dishes, he takes care

> of
>
>>>me. How many other men would?

>>In other words, you still have no intention of answering Barbara's
>>question.
>>

>>>I think he primarily makes these racist jokes just for Kevin, if you

> want my
>
>>>honest opinion. Then again, my husband makes fun of white *** men who

> wear
>
>>>chaps in *** parades.

>>Ah, so he's not a racist, he's a racist homophobe. Got it.
>>

> You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
> cross-post. F*ck you.
>
> kili

That's what these assholes do. That is what they live for. Sad but true.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 31 May 2006 13:05:36 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>"JohnO" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> > OB: Hmmm, BBQ'ed *ass* anyone? What kind of rub would you use?
>> >

>> No rub (who would want rub an ass?), but a mop......handle.
>>
>> -John O
>>

>Okay, I'll go with anything abrasive. :~)
>
>kili

would that include that fat ass hubby of yours?

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 31 May 2006 15:52:53 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>"Rich Holmes" > wrote in message

>> > My husband is extremely loyal. I have advanced breast cancer. He

>washes my
>> > feet, he puts on my "undergarments", he washes my dishes, he takes care

>of
>> > me. How many other men would?

>> In other words, you still have no intention of answering Barbara's
>> question.
>>
>> > I think he primarily makes these racist jokes just for Kevin, if you

>want my
>> > honest opinion. Then again, my husband makes fun of white *** men who

>wear
>> > chaps in *** parades.

>> Ah, so he's not a racist, he's a racist homophobe. Got it.
>>

>You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
>cross-post. F*ck you.
>
>kili

and which end of the dick will you be on?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 31 May 2006 21:22:37 GMT, "kilikini"
> wrote:

>"Piedmont" > wrote in message
>> kilikini wrote:
>> snip
>> > You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
>> > cross-post. F*ck you.
>> >
>> > kili
>> >

>> Kili,
>>
>> Just kill-file them, those folks are demented and only live to harass
>> and cause bad feelings.
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Piedmont
>>

>Thanks, Piedmont, I lost my head. They really touched a nerve.
>
>kili

you poor ****ing baby, how many time has that piece of drunk hubby of
yours done that to others and that was all dandy with you?

DUMBASS!!!!

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 31 May 2006 13:17:34 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote

>>>I find it ironic that a *** black man would tell me to
>>>go eat SPAM just because I'm a Hawaiian Latino.
>>>

>> Even a *** black man has to have someone to look down upon,
>> SPAM-breath.
>>
>> "HONOLULU -- When people think of Hawaii, they think white sand and
>> red lava, blue seas and lush, green mountains.
>>
>> But just as indicative of this island state is a slightly sickly shade
>> of pink--as in the color of Spam, the canned-meat concoction whose
>> per-capita sales here in the 50th state lead the nation."
>>
>> <http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0603060092mar06,1,4214946.story?coll=chi-newsnationworld-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true>

>You moran. I don't *live* in Hawaii. My father is Hawaiian
>and my mom is Mexican. I can remember when this joke was
>funny:

what a worthless combination, who should we feel sorry for, your mom,
your dad or you? I would guess you?

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

wrote:

>>> You don't want r.f.b to know you're a panty-sniffer, eh?
>>>
>>> If there are women who post in r.f.b, I'm sure they already suspected
>>> it.

>>Nice try. Now go get a job.

>I have a job. I make good money, and I use some of it to buy the
>underwear you lust after, panty-sniffer.
>
>BW

*chuckle* I love it Barbara. nice answer..

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 29 May 2006 21:49:36 +0000 (UTC), Barry Bean

:

:

>>>And they're not "Memphis style", either.

>> memphis style is "dry" rub , no sauce. you can read the guys subject
>> can't you? what a bunch of dumb bunnies. you idiots think BBQ means
>> cooking on a WSM.

>We know that BBQ requires cooking with smoke on a grill. Cooking in an
>oven is baking, broiling, or roasting. None of those are BBQ.

On a grill? I think some the first BBQs were in front of a fireplace?
or over a pit in the ground, go back to square one and try again?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology
TMG TMG is offline

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> Is anyone keeping count of how many times she has washed her hands of
> the whole affair and refused to participate any longer? I figure this
> is about the sixth or seventh time.

To be fair, *we* can count.

You need to make allowances for the differently-abled.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue
TMG TMG is offline

Dan Krueger wrote:

> Narcissism. It's a sad disease.

No, I think Kevin was saying Jack is an ugly, putrid, racist.

I don't recall him bring up Narcissism.

But thanks for your addition. I'll add narcissism to the list of Jack's
shortcomings.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

Dan Krueger > wrote:
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>
>> Have you actually thought *any* of this through?
>> *****************
>>
>> Have you?

> No one owes you an answer for anything, asshole. Move on...

so why, why, WHY do you keep asking him the same, stupid, pointless
bloody questions?

butting

--
I am very new to programming drivers so if I sound un-knowledgeable
then it's because I am.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

"Bryce Utting" > wrote in message
> Dan Krueger > wrote:

>> No one owes you an answer for anything, asshole. Move on...

> so why, why, WHY do you keep asking him the same, stupid, pointless
> bloody questions?

Come to think of it Dan.K Dank, and if you want to slag Kevin, try Kevin
Swill-some. Why do you post here (ARK) it's not like you get listened to,
it's not like you can oppose glorious leader Kibo, it's not like you make
that much sense, or even glorious nonsense. I'ld kill file you but it's
easier finding your name in a thread and killing the whole thing, once you
have turned up it's too boring to read.

Might be that you are retarded, might be that it only takes low brow
responces to make you dance like a puppet. Either way is there nothing
better in your life than responding to a bunch of people who obviously
reject anything you say on first principles? I mean I turn up here (ARK) to
read all the intresting things that are written, and to occasionally post
something that might be of intrest, or I'me drunk enough to think is witty
enough to pass the grade. But in my worst month (43 out of my usual 30) I'me
eclipsed by your two line pathetic retorts (100).

Get a life! you are rejected here by holy writ. If I thought Kevin was
stupid enough to care about his top rating I'ld assume you are a sock puppet
of his that he posts just to tear apart, I dont think he's that small a
being.

Maybe your life is so boring you have nothing better to do, get a job, get a
girlfriend, hell get a boyfriend, get a job, get a hobby, get a pet, grow
some plants, just do youself a favour and get a bondage mistress so you can
be beaten in your own time rather than spewing your shit here.

e-mail my boss.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On 2006-06-01, Bryce Utting (aka Bruce)
> Dan Krueger > wrote:
>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>>
>>> Have you actually thought *any* of this through?
>>> *****************
>>>
>>> Have you?

>> No one owes you an answer for anything, asshole. Move on...

> so why, why, WHY do you keep asking him the same, stupid, pointless
> bloody questions?

Psst, butting: you'll (and others'll) make a few of us more happy if
you don't keep responding to Dank and the like.

On my LJ's last entry, a couple of regulars made a point of this.
Stick to teh fun'ni. It's what were good at. Invest in the
maintenance of your killfile and don't make us having to invent silly
meta rules and meta-meta rules.

--
TimC
-o)
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"kilikini" > writes:

> "kilikini" > wrote in message
> news
> >
> > "Rich Holmes" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > Ah, so he's not a racist, he's a racist homophobe. Got it.
> > >

> > You M*ther F*cker. I posted this ONLY to kibology and you still had to
> > cross-post. F*ck you.
> >
> > kili
> >

> To answer my own post, yes it's against the rules, I may not want all my
> other groups to know I'm sick. **** you, Rich! God damn, have you no
> compassion? **** YOU.

You really don't understand how this Usenet thing works, do you?

Here, let me point out this helpful publicly-available web page:

<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.kibology/msg/bf3aba5a7e476813>

Feel free to bookmark that, because it'll be there, for all to see,
for eternity.

Though why you'd want to blurt out your medical condition to a mob of
complete strangers none of whom is particularly impressed by the
company you keep, and keep it secret from another bunch who seem to be
considerably more tolerant of your husband's racial epithets and
homophobic "jokes", and therefore are more likely to serve as a
support group for you, I cannot figure out.

Glad to see your 'u' key has started working again.

--
- Doctroid Doctroid Holmes <http://www.richholmes.net/doctroid/>
Ancient use of incendiary pigs as an anti-elephant measure is
disqualified on grounds of pigs not being cows, even when on fire.
-- John D Salt
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 31 May 2006 21:55:27 -0400, TMG > wrote:

>Dan Krueger wrote:
>
>> Narcissism. It's a sad disease.

>No, I think Kevin was saying Jack is an ugly, putrid, racist.

By definition all racists are putrid and ugly. And those who remain
silent in the face of racism -- out of complicity, approval, or
ignorance -- are every bit as ugly and putrid.

>I don't recall him bring up Narcissism.
>
>But thanks for your addition. I'll add narcissism to the list of Jack's
>shortcomings.

Is it a long list?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:22:24 +0000 (UTC), Bryce Utting
> wrote:

>Dan Krueger > wrote:
>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>>
>>> Have you actually thought *any* of this through?
>>> *****************
>>>
>>> Have you?

>> No one owes you an answer for anything, asshole. Move on...

>so why, why, WHY do you keep asking him the same, stupid, pointless
>bloody questions?

<snork>

Once again, Bryce strikes the proverbial nail right on its
hypocritical, pointed head.

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Brian D." > wrote

> Take some of your own advice, but first demonstrate what a ****** you are
> by responding. Extra points for recross-posting.

My newsreader is set up to do it automatically.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

"Ringo" > wrote

>>You moran. I don't *live* in Hawaii. My father is Hawaiian
>>and my mom is Mexican. I can remember when this joke was
>>funny:
>>

> what a worthless combination, who should we feel sorry for, your mom,
> your dad or you? I would guess you?

Feel sorry for the fishies, and enjoy your swim.

--oTTo--

Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:40:57 -0400, "Otto Bahn"
> wrote:

>"Ringo" > wrote
>
>>>You moran. I don't *live* in Hawaii. My father is Hawaiian
>>>and my mom is Mexican. I can remember when this joke was
>>>funny:
>>>

>> what a worthless combination, who should we feel sorry for, your mom,
>> your dad or you? I would guess you?

>Feel sorry for the fishies, and enjoy your swim.

You'll have to forgive this Ringo d00d's impulsiveness and lack of
manners, oTTo. Someone in AFB hurt his feelings some time back, and
now he tends to lash out at anyone and anything that surfaces there. I
expect the shiny lure you dragged past his snout was just too much to
resist.

More SPAM, less war. <-- Looked up "meme" yet, Dank?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.religion.kibology

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006 20:35:52 +1000, "Cameron"
> wrote:
>
>"Bryce Utting" > wrote in message
>> Dan Krueger > wrote:

>>> No one owes you an answer for anything, asshole. Move on...

>> so why, why, WHY do you keep asking him the same, stupid, pointless
>> bloody questions?

>Come to think of it Dan.K Dank, and if you want to slag Kevin, try Kevin
>Swill-some. Why do you post here (ARK) it's not like you get listened to,
>it's not like you can oppose glorious leader Kibo, it's not like you make
>that much sense, or even glorious nonsense.

He's been asked that question dozens of times, and has yet to answer.
Absent an answer, one can only assume that he's in ARK because that's
where all the meany-heads who hurt his little feelings are to be
found. He's been busy lately scurrying up and down the Google Mountain
to dig up old posts made by said meany-heads in other groups. Some
would call that odd behavior. Some would call it obsessive. Some would
call it stalking. All but Dank would call it pathetic.

>e-mail my boss.

Quite likely he will.
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 12:39:40 GMT, "Brian D." >
wrote:

> Take some of your own advice, but first demonstrate what a ****** you
>are by responding.

Oh, I know that game!