Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Extreme

"To those who say that veganism is extreme, I reply that, on the
contrary, it is nonvegan lifestyle choices that are extreme. How could
choices that cause suffering be anything but extreme when compassionate
alternatives are available?" Marianne Roberts

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Hello Nigel,

> "To those who say that veganism is extreme, I reply that, on the
> contrary, it is nonvegan lifestyle choices that are extreme. How could
> choices that cause suffering be anything but extreme when
> compassionate alternatives are available?" Marianne Roberts

You plant-killer! I insist on surviving on fruits and minerals alone. No
life should ever be taken in the service of another.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Hal Burton wrote:

> Hello Nigel,
>
> > "To those who say that veganism is extreme, I reply that, on the
> > contrary, it is nonvegan lifestyle choices that are extreme. How
> > could choices that cause suffering be anything but extreme when
> > compassionate alternatives are available?" Marianne Roberts

> You plant-killer! I insist on surviving on fruits and minerals alone.
> No life should ever be taken in the service of another.

Please don't feed the trolls. They post to get a response from people
like you. The way to get them to stop is to cease all replies.

Thread killed, I won't see any follow-up from you or anyone else.

Brian

won't shut up.