Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Moving - gotta sell my Kamado #5 (in Sarasota FL)

Well, I'm moving out of state, and since I don't really use my Kamado
very much (I'm now single again) I might as well find it a good home!

It's a number 5 Kamado in a rich beige, Custom Mosaic color "Mosaic
Spice", with the following extras:

Stainless Steel Bands
#5 Custom Ceramic Cart
Thermometer
Stainless Steel Lower Bracket
15" Baking Stone/ Heat Deflector
Stainless Steel Grill
Stainless Steel Gas Burner System (propane)
Draft Door

It has received light use in the two years I've owned it. Cost was about
$1050 including shipping. The first $600 takes it, and I'll include
extras like my propane tank and my bags of lump charcoal.

PICKUP ONLY in Sarasota Florida. I can email a picture if you'd like to
see the color; further info available on Kamado's website:

http://www.kamado.com/

Thanks for reading! Any questions, let me know.

--
The above email address is a spam-buster.

Please reply to cyberaudio84 at hotmail dot com.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Captain, you're not to advertise for personal or business reasons on this
NG.
Kent
"CaptainCosmo" > wrote in message
> Well, I'm moving out of state, and since I don't really use my Kamado
> very much (I'm now single again) I might as well find it a good home!
>
> It's a number 5 Kamado in a rich beige, Custom Mosaic color "Mosaic
> Spice", with the following extras:
>
> Stainless Steel Bands
> #5 Custom Ceramic Cart
> Thermometer
> Stainless Steel Lower Bracket
> 15" Baking Stone/ Heat Deflector
> Stainless Steel Grill
> Stainless Steel Gas Burner System (propane)
> Draft Door
>
> It has received light use in the two years I've owned it. Cost was about
> $1050 including shipping. The first $600 takes it, and I'll include
> extras like my propane tank and my bags of lump charcoal.
>
> PICKUP ONLY in Sarasota Florida. I can email a picture if you'd like to
> see the color; further info available on Kamado's website:
>
> http://www.kamado.com/
>

> Thanks for reading! Any questions, let me know.
>
> --
> The above email address is a spam-buster.
>
> Please reply to cyberaudio84 at hotmail dot com.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Kent" > wrote in message
. ..
> Captain, you're not to advertise for personal or business reasons on this
> NG.
> Kent

Is that in the charter? I know commercial advertising is not permitted, but
this is barbecue related. Kind of moot at this point as mission is already
accomplished.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
> "Kent" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Captain, you're not to advertise for personal or business reasons on this
>> NG.
>> Kent

> Is that in the charter? I know commercial advertising is not permitted, but
> this is barbecue related. Kind of moot at this point as mission is already
> accomplished.

Let the poor fella sell is K here.

--
Greetings from the Hog and Hominy State!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 11:12:15 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
wrote:

>"Kent" > wrote in message
>> Captain, you're not to advertise for personal or business reasons on this
>> NG.
>> Kent

>Is that in the charter? I know commercial advertising is not permitted, but
>this is barbecue related. Kind of moot at this point as mission is already
>accomplished.

Ed, can you please stop being so polite to that Jerk-Off. TIA.

Harry

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Unless he has 1000 K's to sell I think this could be seen as an
opportunity for someone to get a deal on a K. Too bad I don't live in
FL.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Harry Demidavicius wrote:

> On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 11:12:15 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
> wrote:
>

>>"Kent" > wrote in message
m...

>>>Captain, you're not to advertise for personal or business reasons on this
>>>NG.
>>>Kent

>>Is that in the charter? I know commercial advertising is not permitted, but
>>this is barbecue related. Kind of moot at this point as mission is already
>>accomplished.
>>

> Ed, can you please stop being so polite to that Jerk-Off. TIA.

Normally you don't stoop to pure insults Harry. You're usually
above all that.

Kent may be an oddball, but he's hardly a threat. Yeah I disagree
with 95% of what he says, and you probably do too. So what?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Reg > wrote:
> Harry Demidavicius wrote:
> >>
> >>Is that in the charter? I know commercial advertising is not
> >>permitted, but this is barbecue related. Kind of moot at this point as
> >>mission is already accomplished.

> > Ed, can you please stop being so polite to that Jerk-Off. TIA.

> Normally you don't stoop to pure insults Harry. You're usually
> above all that.
>
> Kent may be an oddball, but he's hardly a threat. Yeah I disagree
> with 95% of what he says, and you probably do too. So what?

I only hafta see what he says when someone quotes him. ;-(

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 06:38:17 GMT, Reg > wrote:

>Harry Demidavicius wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 11:12:15 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" >
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Kent" > wrote in message
om...

>>>Is that in the charter? I know commercial advertising is not permitted, but
>>>this is barbecue related. Kind of moot at this point as mission is already
>>>accomplished.
>>>

>> Ed, can you please stop being so polite to that Jerk-Off. TIA.
>>

>Normally you don't stoop to pure insults Harry. You're usually
>above all that.

Sorry - Incoming Chinooks hurt my Body & make me grumpy. We have a
doozy on the way in.

Harry
[normal programming resumes].
>Kent may be an oddball, but he's hardly a threat. Yeah I disagree
>with 95% of what he says, and you probably do too. So what?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Harry Demidavicius wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 06:38:17 GMT, Reg > wrote:
>
>>Harry Demidavicius wrote

>>>Ed, can you please stop being so polite to that Jerk-Off. TIA.
>>>

>>Normally you don't stoop to pure insults Harry. You're usually
>>above all that.
>>

> Sorry - Incoming Chinooks hurt my Body & make me grumpy. We have a
> doozy on the way in.

Well, best wishes that the incoming Chinooks go somewhere
else

Being from the south of you, I don't know what a Chinook
is yet. Other than a salmon. I'll have to google it.

--
Reg -*- email: RegForte at oy dot com -*- rm -rf /bin/laden

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:11:50 GMT, Reg > wrote:
>

>>Reg -*- email: RegForte at oy dot com -*- rm -rf /bin/laden

> That's a strange domain to be receiving mail at.
>
> I'm being nosy, as usual.
>
> -sw

It's simple, really.

My (sort of) new wife is Jewish. Which I'm not. Not
even close.

Anyway, the Jew people I've met all say "Oy" a lot. So
I put it in my sig. If you send mail there it will
bounce.

Questions?

--
Reg -*- email: RegForte at oy dot com -*- rm -rf /bin/laden

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Im interested, I live in st. pete fl
"Kent" > wrote in message
. ..
> Captain, you're not to advertise for personal or business reasons on this
> NG.
> Kent
> "CaptainCosmo" > wrote in message
>> Well, I'm moving out of state, and since I don't really use my Kamado
>> very much (I'm now single again) I might as well find it a good home!
>>
>> It's a number 5 Kamado in a rich beige, Custom Mosaic color "Mosaic
>> Spice", with the following extras:
>>
>> Stainless Steel Bands
>> #5 Custom Ceramic Cart
>> Thermometer
>> Stainless Steel Lower Bracket
>> 15" Baking Stone/ Heat Deflector
>> Stainless Steel Grill
>> Stainless Steel Gas Burner System (propane)
>> Draft Door
>>
>> It has received light use in the two years I've owned it. Cost was about
>> $1050 including shipping. The first $600 takes it, and I'll include
>> extras like my propane tank and my bags of lump charcoal.
>>
>> PICKUP ONLY in Sarasota Florida. I can email a picture if you'd like to
>> see the color; further info available on Kamado's website:
>>
>> http://www.kamado.com/
>>

>> Thanks for reading! Any questions, let me know.
>>
>> --
>> The above email address is a spam-buster.
>>
>> Please reply to cyberaudio84 at hotmail dot com.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

This is not barbecue related. It's peddling.
I doubt that any charter includes selling your grill.

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
t...

> "Kent" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Captain, you're not to advertise for personal or business reasons on this
>> NG.
>> Kent

> Is that in the charter? I know commercial advertising is not permitted,
> but this is barbecue related. Kind of moot at this point as mission is
> already accomplished.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> "Kent" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Captain, you're not to advertise for personal or business
>> reasons on this
>> NG.
>> Kent

> Is that in the charter? I know commercial advertising is
> not permitted,
> but this is barbecue related. Kind of moot at this point
> as mission is
> already accomplished.

This is not barbecue related. It's peddling.
I doubt that any charter includes selling your grill.
> "Kent"

Ummmm .. I think that your the only one that cares...he's
not making a living at it.
He's actually doing someone a favor selling a " K " at that
price...

DavidG-

(wishing I lived in Florida....but only during the winter_

http://www.usenet.com
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Wertz wrote:

> Nope. That's plenty. I just noticed the new .sig and thought it
> might be valid (but probably not after I looked at the site).

Yeah, the old sig started pulling in a ton of spam. Considering
it was non machine readable it's left me wondering what's
going on with that. Maybe the spammers are hiring cheap human
drones or something?

> Congratulations on the new (sort of) wife! (I think) Next thing
> you know she'll be sort of pregnant.
>
> :-)

Heh. Thanks man, and I sure hope not

--
Reg -*- email: RegForte at oy dot com -*- rm -rf /bin/laden

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 07:26:10 -0800, "Kent" > wrote:

>This is not barbecue related.

You're right. Your top-posted, full-quoted blathering isn't barbecue
related. It rarely is.

>It's peddling.
>I doubt that any charter includes selling your grill.

You haven't actually seen this charter you keep moaning about, have
you, Kent? If you had, you wouldn't be so intent on looking foolish in
public.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:11:50 GMT, Reg > wrote:

>Harry Demidavicius wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 06:38:17 GMT, Reg > wrote:
>>
>>>Harry Demidavicius wrote

>>>Normally you don't stoop to pure insults Harry. You're usually
>>>above all that.
>>>

>> Sorry - Incoming Chinooks hurt my Body & make me grumpy. We have a
>> doozy on the way in.

>Well, best wishes that the incoming Chinooks go somewhere
>else
>
>Being from the south of you, I don't know what a Chinook
>is yet. Other than a salmon. I'll have to google it.

True it is indeed a tasty salmon but also a very warm wind. .It can be
-35C here and it a decent Chinook will pop us up to +10 to 12C. This
is nice because all snow is swept away [haven't touched a shovel all
Winter. But the atmospheric pressure changes are HELL!

Harry
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Oh Lord, show us the charter, so we may see thy word!
Nonetheless, to peddle a 500lb +/- grill on a NG that the whole country
reads is pretty self serving, and little else. If this NG were only read by
a group 200 KM or so from the Captain's outpost that would be different.

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 07:26:10 -0800, "Kent" > wrote:
>
>>This is not barbecue related.

> You're right. Your top-posted, full-quoted blathering isn't barbecue
> related. It rarely is.
>
>>It's peddling.
>>I doubt that any charter includes selling your grill.

> You haven't actually seen this charter you keep moaning about, have
> you, Kent? If you had, you wouldn't be so intent on looking foolish in
> public.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Kent" > wrote in message
> Oh Lord, show us the charter, so we may see thy word!
> Nonetheless, to peddle a 500lb +/- grill on a NG that the whole country
> reads is pretty self serving, and little else. If this NG were only read
> by a group 200 KM or so from the Captain's outpost that would be
> different.

Here it is. Note: Commercial advertising is prohibited, personal is not.
Dave (EskWIRED) was the founder.

From: EskWIRED (eskwired(at)shore.net)
Subject: **ANNOUNCING: alt.food.barbecue**

I am pleased to announce the formation of alt.food.barbecue!

Charter:
Alt.food.barbecue is a newsgroup in which to discuss barbecue and
grilling--southern style "low and slow" smoking of ribs, shoulders and
briskets, as well as direct heat grilling of everything from burgers
to salmon to vegetables. Also welcome are regional barbecue society
meeting and event schedules, results of barbecue competitions, reviews
of barbecue restaurants and cookbooks, recipes, and discussions of the
finer points of smoker selection, construction and use. Discussions
of subjects near and dear to the hearts of Q lovers are also welcome.
Commercial advertising is not welcome.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"mike" > wrote in message
.. .
> Im interested, I live in st. pete fl

Mike, if you're in St. Pete, you can probably just row the K over to your
house. :~)

Up here in Pasco County, we're still fairly dry.

kili

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

WE GOT PONDED, I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT

"kilikini" > wrote in message
news

> "mike" > wrote in message
> .. .
>> Im interested, I live in st. pete fl

> Mike, if you're in St. Pete, you can probably just row the K over to your
> house. :~)
>
> Up here in Pasco County, we're still fairly dry.
>
> kili

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 18:36:14 -0800, "Kent" > wrote:

>Oh Lord, show us the charter, so we may see thy word!

So you haven't actually the charter you keep referring to. Typical.

Please check your facts before posting nonsense to the Usernet (tm). I
know I always do.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> So you haven't actually the charter you keep referring to.

Ooops.

Don't you just hate it when happens <g>

Graeme

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Mike -

Because you expressed an interest in the Kamado, I tried emailing you
but the email came back as undeliverable. (I sent it to ).

Please email me at
.

In article >,
"mike" > wrote:

> Im interested, I live in st. pete fl
> "Kent" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > Captain, you're not to advertise for personal or business reasons on this
> > NG.
> > Kent
> > "CaptainCosmo" > wrote in message
> >> Well, I'm moving out of state, and since I don't really use my Kamado
> >> very much (I'm now single again) I might as well find it a good home!
> >>
> >> It's a number 5 Kamado in a rich beige, Custom Mosaic color "Mosaic
> >> Spice", with the following extras:
> >>
> >> Stainless Steel Bands
> >> #5 Custom Ceramic Cart
> >> Thermometer
> >> Stainless Steel Lower Bracket
> >> 15" Baking Stone/ Heat Deflector
> >> Stainless Steel Grill
> >> Stainless Steel Gas Burner System (propane)
> >> Draft Door
> >>
> >> It has received light use in the two years I've owned it. Cost was about
> >> $1050 including shipping. The first $600 takes it, and I'll include
> >> extras like my propane tank and my bags of lump charcoal.
> >>
> >> PICKUP ONLY in Sarasota Florida. I can email a picture if you'd like to
> >> see the color; further info available on Kamado's website:

http://www.kamado.com/

> >> Thanks for reading! Any questions, let me know.
> >>
> >> --
> >> The above email address is a spam-buster.
> >>
> >> Please reply to cyberaudio84 at hotmail dot com.

--
The above email address is a spam-buster.

Please reply to cyberaudio84 at hotmail dot com.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Graeme...in London" > wrote:
> "Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

[Arrrrgh!]
> Ooops.
>
> Don't you just hate it when happens <g>

Please don't quote the troll!

"Leave them alone and they'll go home, wagging their tails behind them."

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:17:32 -0600, Steve Wertz
> > wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:11:50 GMT, Reg > wrote:
>>

>>>Reg -*- email: RegForte at oy dot com -*- rm -rf /bin/laden

>>That's a strange domain to be receiving mail at.

> OK, so what is your email address? I just tried to mail you at
> that free MS service and it bounced.
>
> 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (in reply to
> RCPT TO command)
>
> -sw

Try joepriority at hotmail

--