bk

Default Ping Big Jim

Jim,
I'm coming to G'ville on Monday the fourth and leaving the 7th.
What are your hours?
Thanks, Barry in Miami

Big Jim

Barry, I am not at the store right now. Still tied to this wound vac. The
store is open from 6 AM to at least & PM. I had some ribs and pork from
there the other, It was edible.

--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com
"bk" > wrote in message
k.net...
> Jim,
> I'm coming to G'ville on Monday the fourth and leaving the 7th.
> What are your hours?
> Thanks, Barry in Miami

bk

Man, I'm sorry to hear things aren't back normal for you yet. Hope you're
able to take care of this injury. I guess we'll try some other bbq while
we're up there.
Take care.

www.lazyq.com

Ping sf Janet B General Cooking 2 16-03-2015 07:05 PM
Ping: Ya BUM kilikini General Cooking 4 20-07-2007 08:33 PM
Ping sf:Where are you? Christine Dabney General Cooking 8 07-02-2007 02:53 AM
PING: ANYONE! MoM General Cooking 18 03-12-2005 02:41 PM