FoodBanter.com

-   -   HTH Fest 2005 - Big Jim Ditch (0/1) (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/59198-hth-fest-2005-big.html)

Brick 17-04-2005 03:01 AM

On 16-Apr-2005, "F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote:

> David G. wrote:
> >
> > Least he coulda made em JPEGS !!

> Pics didnt show up here, but the headers say they *are* jpegs. <shrug>
>
> --
> Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
> and his 6" boner

You didn't miss much.

Pic img_0504 is a pic of a trailer hitch with a new tire on the left.
Pic img_0536 is a pic of a dog and a small goat. Pretty goat though.
Pic img_589 is a pic of some skinny pork chops on a grill with
some unidentified objects in the background that appear to be
wrapped in tin foil
Pic img_0571 shows what looks like a VAC sealer and a bunch
of pork to the right of it.
Pic img_0757 might be the road into Bob and Ginger's place.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Big Jim 17-04-2005 06:03 AM

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/
> http://www.lump-charcoal.com/

Bruce just confused after all that butchering and hauling all that meat back
up north. He couldn't get any sleep because Brisket the BBQ Dog wanted some
of that hog meat too.
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

cl 18-04-2005 01:45 PM

The Naked Whiz wrote:

> You wouldn't be referring to posting binaries in a non-binaries group
> would you? (See how I cleverly mentioned his sin, without acting like
> a policeman? LOL!)

It is monday morning. Watch the ride as the baker shift goes home.

-CAL