Extension for Weber grill

Old 04-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Dave
Usenet poster

Default Extension for Weber grill

I'm looking for an extension ring to raise the lib of my Weber
221/2-inch grill. I can get the one they use for their rotisserie for
$35, but I was hoping someone knew of a cheaper alternative.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Old 05-04-2005, 07:12 PM
[email protected]
Usenet poster

In alt.food.barbecue, Dave wrote:
I'm looking for an extension ring to raise the lib of my Weber
221/2-inch grill. I can get the one they use for their rotisserie for
$35, but I was hoping someone knew of a cheaper alternative.

Try a section of a 55 gal drum.

--
In the councils of government, we must guard against the
acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought,

Weber grill experience Han Barbecue 8 09-12-2011 07:18 AM
Stainless steel grill question Piranah Barbecue 2 25-08-2004 03:29 AM
Shopping for gas grill . . .HELP!!! jdoe Barbecue 161 21-07-2004 08:42 PM
Auto shut-off timer: Does it work on George Foreman grill? Matt General Cooking 0 06-03-2004 10:49 PM
Smoker Grill and Vegetarians (Not Trolling) Robert Barbecue 8 29-01-2004 06:24 PM