FoodBanter.com

-   -   Extension for Weber grill (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/58153-extension-weber-grill.html)

Dave 04-04-2005 04:35 PM

Extension for Weber grill

I'm looking for an extension ring to raise the lib of my Weber
221/2-inch grill. I can get the one they use for their rotisserie for
$35, but I was hoping someone knew of a cheaper alternative.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

[email protected] 05-04-2005 07:12 PM

In alt.food.barbecue, Dave > wrote:
> I'm looking for an extension ring to raise the lib of my Weber
> 221/2-inch grill. I can get the one they use for their rotisserie for
> $35, but I was hoping someone knew of a cheaper alternative.

Try a section of a 55 gal drum.

--
In the councils of government, we must guard against the
acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought,

[email protected] 05-04-2005 07:12 PM