"Brian D." > wrote:
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> > BTW, I've asked a half-dozen people why they are reading a thread that
> > has nothing to to with BBQ and probably never will. So far, not a
> > single one has answered the question. Funny that.

> It's kinda like driving by a car wreck, does anyone ever *not* look??

It appears that Kevvie has posted this in a thread, "Smoked ring bologna &
pork sausage", which does have something to do with BBQ. Funny that.

I no longer see his posts, except in the followups posted by others. °~)

--
Nick. Christmas Day, the twenty-fifth Day of December, being established a
Federal holiday by an Act of Congress on June 28, 1870: Merry Christmas!

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops! You are not forgotten. Thanks.
Kevin S. Wilson

On 16 Dec 2004 20:44:49 GMT, wrote:

>"Brian D." > wrote:
>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>> > BTW, I've asked a half-dozen people why they are reading a thread that
>> > has nothing to to with BBQ and probably never will. So far, not a
>> > single one has answered the question. Funny that.

>> It's kinda like driving by a car wreck, does anyone ever *not* look??
>>

>It appears that Kevvie has posted this in a thread, "Smoked ring bologna &
>pork sausage", which does have something to do with BBQ. Funny that.

And if you weren't handicapped by your seeming inability to use
google, you would see exactly where this thread took a left turn away
from BBQ, thanks to your pal Boob. But that would almost be like
understanding what you're talking about before shooting off your
mouth, and that doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

>I no longer see his posts, except in the followups posted by others. °~)

Yet each time you do, you comment about my posts. Funny that.

Tell me again the difference between doing that and not reading my
posts.

BTW, you put °~) at the end of your post. Does °~) mean, "I purposely
defeat my own killfilters by reading people I claim to have plonked,
and I'm too stupid to realize that doing so is no different than
leaving them unplonked and too thick to realize how foolish it makes
me appear"?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
Kevin S. Wilson

On 16 Dec 2004 20:44:49 GMT, wrote:

>"Brian D." > wrote:
>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>> > BTW, I've asked a half-dozen people why they are reading a thread that
>> > has nothing to to with BBQ and probably never will. So far, not a
>> > single one has answered the question. Funny that.

>> It's kinda like driving by a car wreck, does anyone ever *not* look??
>>

>It appears that Kevvie has posted this in a thread, "Smoked ring bologna &
>pork sausage", which does have something to do with BBQ. Funny that.

And if you weren't handicapped by your seeming inability to use
google, you would see exactly where this thread took a left turn away
from BBQ, thanks to your pal Boob. But that would almost be like
understanding what you're talking about before shooting off your
mouth, and that doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

>I no longer see his posts, except in the followups posted by others. °~)

Yet each time you do, you comment about my posts. Funny that.

Tell me again the difference between doing that and not reading my
posts.

BTW, you put °~) at the end of your post. Does °~) mean, "I purposely
defeat my own killfilters by reading people I claim to have plonked,
and I'm too stupid to realize that doing so is no different than
leaving them unplonked and too thick to realize how foolish it makes
me appear"?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Default User

Beth Cole wrote:
> Default User wrote:
> > Were I able
> > to access afb with my normal news setup (alt groups are gone now, I
> > have to use grouple) I'd have done as well.

> news.individual.net (Formerly news.cis.dfn.de)

I use that at home. It's not available here because of the company
firewall, only their newsserver and few others are allowed to access
port 119.

Google and others web-based ones don't come in through the news port.

> I don't know why anyone would ever use google for reading current

postings.

See above.

Brian

Beth Cole wrote:
> Default User wrote:
> > Were I able
> > to access afb with my normal news setup (alt groups are gone now, I
> > have to use grouple) I'd have done as well.

> news.individual.net (Formerly news.cis.dfn.de)

I use that at home. It's not available here because of the company
firewall, only their newsserver and few others are allowed to access
port 119.

Google and others web-based ones don't come in through the news port.

> I don't know why anyone would ever use google for reading current

postings.

See above.

Brian

Olde Hippee

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:58:32 -0600, Nick > wrote:
>
>>I'll second it.
>>Your continued replies and those of calitosis to the crossposted
>>thread are not appreciated.

> So, like Boob, you're going to duck the obvious question. I'll ask it
> again:
>
> Why are you reading a thread that never had anything to do with BBQ? I
> honestly would like to know what you bozos expect to find there, and
> why you keep obsessively looking for it.
>
> Bonus Question: Why aren't you talking to CAL if you're experiencing
> serious emotianal trauma over the x-posted thread? You might ask him,
> for instance, why he crossposted a message into AFB that had nothing
> to do with BBQ.
>
>>GFY

> Do you always shout out the punchline before tellling the joke?
>
>>http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

> Hey, that's original. I'll bet there's at least two newbie lurkers who
> haven't seen that site before.
>
> I heard about this one site that has dancing hamsters on it. It's
> really LOL.
>
> Do you have a URL to that site in your Favorites Bookmark?
>
> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
> "When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
> useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J.
> Furr

You know Kevin, you really are a self-righteous net-copping boor. for
Petes sake get a life.
Nanzi

Olde Hippee

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:58:32 -0600, Nick > wrote:
>
>>I'll second it.
>>Your continued replies and those of calitosis to the crossposted
>>thread are not appreciated.

> So, like Boob, you're going to duck the obvious question. I'll ask it
> again:
>
> Why are you reading a thread that never had anything to do with BBQ? I
> honestly would like to know what you bozos expect to find there, and
> why you keep obsessively looking for it.
>
> Bonus Question: Why aren't you talking to CAL if you're experiencing
> serious emotianal trauma over the x-posted thread? You might ask him,
> for instance, why he crossposted a message into AFB that had nothing
> to do with BBQ.
>
>>GFY

> Do you always shout out the punchline before tellling the joke?
>
>>http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

> Hey, that's original. I'll bet there's at least two newbie lurkers who
> haven't seen that site before.
>
> I heard about this one site that has dancing hamsters on it. It's
> really LOL.
>
> Do you have a URL to that site in your Favorites Bookmark?
>
> --
> Kevin S. Wilson
> Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
> "When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
> useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J.
> Furr

You know Kevin, you really are a self-righteous net-copping boor. for
Petes sake get a life.
Nanzi

Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:13:35 -0600, p0wd3r >
wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:10:36 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:
>
>LA-LA--LA-LA
>
>>Why didn't you stick your fingers in your ears and start shouting
>>LA-LA--LA-LA from the start?

>Did you say something, freak?

Yes. You'll now need to find someone literate to read it to you, HaX0r
d00d.

PS: Your X-NO-ARCHIVE still x-no-works.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Kevin S. Wilson

wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:10:36 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:
>
>LA-LA--LA-LA
>
>>Why didn't you stick your fingers in your ears and start shouting
>>LA-LA--LA-LA from the start?

>Did you say something, freak?

Yes. You'll now need to find someone literate to read it to you, HaX0r
d00d.

PS: Your X-NO-ARCHIVE still x-no-works.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:14:45 -0600, p0wd3r >
wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:52:13 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:
>
>Blah blah blah blah... Same ol shit. Not of any real interest.
>Go away, boy.

You don't really think that my posts disappear simply because you snip
them from your obsessive, feverish follow-ups, do you? I ask because
after the age of 9 months or so, most infants understand the concept
of object permanence. Are you develomentally delayed?

PS: That X-NO-ARCHIVE thing? It still X-NO-WORKS.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr

Kevin S. Wilson

wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:52:13 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:
>
>Blah blah blah blah... Same ol shit. Not of any real interest.
>Go away, boy.

You don't really think that my posts disappear simply because you snip
them from your obsessive, feverish follow-ups, do you? I ask because
after the age of 9 months or so, most infants understand the concept
of object permanence. Are you develomentally delayed?

PS: That X-NO-ARCHIVE thing? It still X-NO-WORKS.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:54:32 GMT, "Olde Hippee" >
wrote:

> You know Kevin, you really are a self-righteous net-copping boor.

And you're who, again?

> for Petes sake get a life.

Thanks for helping fill in my Usenet Cliche Bingo Card. What else you
got?

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr
Kevin S. Wilson

"Pete Romfh" > wrote:
> []
> I found a butcher's supply place here in Houston that had all the
> supplies I needed.
> They also had a copy of the book and recommended it also. I now have a
> copy and am browsing through it this evening. There's a whole lot of info
> in there. I'm planning on making the first batch of smoked pork sausage
> this weekend.

Good luck, smokey. Or good smoke, lucky! Please pack them carefully when
you ship them. Can't wait ta taste 'em!

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://www.cidi.org/
http://www.usaid.gov/ or http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

4-Lbs. Smoked Pork Sausage (Hot) vinebrother Barbecue 0 04-12-2011 06:14 PM
4-Lbs. Smoked Pork Jalapeno' & Cheese Sausage vinebrother Barbecue 0 04-12-2011 06:10 PM
Need Recipe Hot Pickled Bologna or Sausage Piedmont General Cooking 2 04-03-2006 02:30 PM
smoked bologna fishman99 Barbecue 2 15-06-2005 04:58 PM
Smoked sausage Brian and Maryann Barbecue 5 21-12-2004 02:09 PM