cl

Default This sucks

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On 28 Nov 2004 20:11:38 GMT, John D Salt <jdsalt_AT_gotadsl.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> >Get a PhD, become a gokmop, rejoice in your learned
> >unemployability and sneer I say SNEER at those sad muttonheads
> >who have wasted their lives doing nothing better than trousering
> >$millions.

> ITYM, "SNEER at the sad muttonhead on alt.food.barbecue who thought he
> was playing some kind of master trump card by daring me to compare
> paychecks with him." I mean, how pathetic is that?

That kinda got to yah huh?

-CAL

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:47:35 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On 28 Nov 2004 20:11:38 GMT, John D Salt <jdsalt_AT_gotadsl.co.uk>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Get a PhD, become a gokmop, rejoice in your learned
>> >unemployability and sneer I say SNEER at those sad muttonheads
>> >who have wasted their lives doing nothing better than trousering
>> >$millions.

>> ITYM, "SNEER at the sad muttonhead on alt.food.barbecue who thought he
>> was playing some kind of master trump card by daring me to compare
>> paychecks with him." I mean, how pathetic is that?

>That kinda got to yah huh?

Crossposting from alt.religion.kibology into AFB now, huh? Any
particular reason you would want to do that, muttonhead?

You're really not very good at this, you know.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
cl

"Nick" > wrote in message

> >Crossposting from alt.religion.kibology into AFB now, huh? Any
> >particular reason you would want to do that, muttonhead?
> >
> >You're really not very good at this, you know.

> Keep telling yourself that. He seems to be getting under your skin
> pretty thoroughly. If you don't want to live the life of a troll,
> don't BE a troll. Either way, quit whining about it, kevvi!

Leave Tiny alone. The more you irk Kevin, the more often he has to put that
Egg Mcmuffin down and type a response.

-CAL

Dan Krueger

"SNEER"??? What a whackjob. I'm impressed that you took it so seriously that
you felt you had to share our exchange with your "buddies". You are my hero!

Did you get any support? Did they agree with you that it was "pathetic"? Do
they like you more now than they did before that moronic post? Any "Yay!
Kevin!" or "You da man!" posts?

You have ****ed off quite a few normal folks who post here. It doesn't surprise
me that you have turned to your "pals" in your cult.

You're not very good at this, are you?

(Sorry for the response to Kevin for all of those who have him killfiled)

Dan

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 23:47:35 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>

>>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>ITYM, "SNEER at the sad muttonhead on alt.food.barbecue who thought he
>>>was playing some kind of master trump card by daring me to compare
>>>paychecks with him." I mean, how pathetic is that?

>>That kinda got to yah huh?
>>

> Crossposting from alt.religion.kibology into AFB now, huh? Any
> particular reason you would want to do that, muttonhead?
>
> You're really not very good at this, you know.

Duwop

Dan Krueger wrote:
> (Sorry for the response to Kevin for all of those who have him
> killfiled)

Most all non cretins must go through there own anti-Kevvy phase. It's a
journey fraught with peril as it has no end or point. Yet those who make it
through have been tempered in a way they do not know, and can be recognized
by smokey smelling drunk curmudgeons across the world.

Don't let the stinky side of the 'Q get you Kruge, feel the smoke, be the
smoke, not the creosote that KW has become.

"Duwop" > wrote:
> . . . feel the smoke, be the smoke . . . .

That's beautiful!

--
Nick, Cogito, ergo armatum sum

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops! You are not forgotten. Thanks.
Dan Krueger

Well put.

Thanks,
Dan

Duwop wrote:
> Dan Krueger wrote:
>
>>(Sorry for the response to Kevin for all of those who have him
>>killfiled)
>>

> Most all non cretins must go through there own anti-Kevvy phase. It's a
> journey fraught with peril as it has no end or point. Yet those who make it
> through have been tempered in a way they do not know, and can be recognized
> by smokey smelling drunk curmudgeons across the world.
>
> Don't let the stinky side of the 'Q get you Kruge, feel the smoke, be the
> smoke, not the creosote that KW has become.

F.G. Whitfurrows

Dan Krueger wrote:
> Well put.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

But youve not made Kevvie's Hall of Flame until he calls you Chuckles. Go
for the glory, Dan.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

F.G. Whitfurrows

Dan Krueger wrote:
> Well put.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

But youve not made Kevvie's Hall of Flame until he calls you Chuckles. Go
for the glory, Dan.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

cl

"F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote:

> Dan Krueger wrote:
> > Well put.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dan
> >

> But youve not made Kevvie's Hall of Flame until he calls you Chuckles. Go
> for the glory, Dan.

I hope I haven't broken the spirit of Keviee boy. Where he be!
Dan Krueger

Fos,

http://tinyurl.com/6y285

Our friend Google shows 113 instances of the Kevster using the word "chuckles"
as the author. The most I got was a "PING" and a threat to report me to my ISP
for emailing him directly on one occasion.

He is a proud and accomplished troll. I regret the wasted bandwidth in this
newsgroup replying to his BS already so I will spare everyone as many OT posts
as I can.

Since someone (sorry, forgot the author but is was great!) cross posted some of
his BS into his cult newsgroup he has been rather quiet. That might be the
thing to do the next time he surfaces with his childish crapola.

Thanks,
Dan

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> Dan Krueger wrote:
>
>>Well put.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Dan
>>

> But youve not made Kevvie's Hall of Flame until he calls you Chuckles. Go
> for the glory, Dan.

Dan Krueger

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> Dan Krueger wrote:
>
>>Well put.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Dan
>>

> But youve not made Kevvie's Hall of Flame until he calls you Chuckles. Go
> for the glory, Dan.

Duwop

Dan Krueger wrote:
> #3 So you crossposted into your cult newsgroup. Good for you. Be

Dan, please dont x-post, kibology is full of like minded trolls just like
Kevin (not that trolling is always a bad thing) and it wont reflect well on
you if you start another round of flame wars that lost us some good posters.
All x-posting will do is to invite those posters to post here. GET IT?! You
just dared those M-F's to do there best. Thanks Dan, thanks a ****in' LOT.
Jesus, you got to s-p-e-e-l it out for some people.

Allright? Thanks.

Duwop

Dan Krueger wrote:
> #3 So you crossposted into your cult newsgroup. Good for you. Be

Dan, please dont x-post, kibology is full of like minded trolls just like
Kevin (not that trolling is always a bad thing) and it wont reflect well on
you if you start another round of flame wars that lost us some good posters.
All x-posting will do is to invite those posters to post here. GET IT?! You
just dared those M-F's to do there best. Thanks Dan, thanks a ****in' LOT.
Jesus, you got to s-p-e-e-l it out for some people.

Allright? Thanks.

Dan Krueger

Duwop,

I replied to the moron's post. I didn't add another newsgroup - he did. Are
they all insane and "like minded"? Is that a "how to troll" newsgroup? If it
is, their charter member seems to enjoy playing the crusader for anti-spam via
lawsuits. Strange, huh?

Guess you do have to *spell* it out for some people so here we go:

wont = won't
s-p-e-e-l = s-p-e-l-l.
Allright? = Alright?

I would have skipped the spelling lesson but your tone set me off. And when
ever is trolling a *good* thing?

Damn, this newsgroup is about cooking barbecue. Let's get back to it and ignore
this crap.

Dan

Duwop wrote:

> Dan Krueger wrote:
>
>>#3 So you crossposted into your cult newsgroup. Good for you. Be

> Dan, please dont x-post, kibology is full of like minded trolls just like
> Kevin (not that trolling is always a bad thing) and it wont reflect well on
> you if you start another round of flame wars that lost us some good posters.
> All x-posting will do is to invite those posters to post here. GET IT?! You
> just dared those M-F's to do there best. Thanks Dan, thanks a ****in' LOT.
> Jesus, you got to s-p-e-e-l it out for some people.
>
> Allright? Thanks.

Dan Krueger

Duwop wrote:

> Dan Krueger wrote:
>
>>#3 So you crossposted into your cult newsgroup. Good for you. Be

> Dan, please dont x-post, kibology is full of like minded trolls just like
> Kevin (not that trolling is always a bad thing) and it wont reflect well on
> you if you start another round of flame wars that lost us some good posters.
> All x-posting will do is to invite those posters to post here. GET IT?! You
> just dared those M-F's to do there best. Thanks Dan, thanks a ****in' LOT.
> Jesus, you got to s-p-e-e-l it out for some people.
>
> Allright? Thanks.

Duwop

Dan Krueger wrote:
> Duwop,
>
> I replied to the moron's post. I didn't add another newsgroup - he
> did.

YOU didn't remove it. You are responsible for what you post, not him.

> Guess you do have to *spell* it out for some people so here we go:
>
> wont = won't
> s-p-e-e-l = s-p-e-l-l.
> Allright? = Alright?

> I would have skipped the spelling lesson but your tone set me off.

That was supposed to be a joke to take the edge off things. *sigh*

> Damn, this newsgroup is about cooking barbecue. Let's get back to it
> and ignore this crap.

Thank you!

Duwop

Dan Krueger wrote:
> Duwop,
>
> I replied to the moron's post. I didn't add another newsgroup - he
> did.

YOU didn't remove it. You are responsible for what you post, not him.

> Guess you do have to *spell* it out for some people so here we go:
>
> wont = won't
> s-p-e-e-l = s-p-e-l-l.
> Allright? = Alright?

> I would have skipped the spelling lesson but your tone set me off.

That was supposed to be a joke to take the edge off things. *sigh*

> Damn, this newsgroup is about cooking barbecue. Let's get back to it
> and ignore this crap.

Thank you!

Glitter Ninja

Dan Krueger > writes:

>#3 So you crossposted into your cult newsgroup.

You two can go about your ****ing contest all you want, but ARK is *not*
Kevin's newsgroup.
What the heck kind of screen name is Dank Rueger, anyways?

Stacia

David DeLaney

Glitter Ninja > wrote:
>Dan Krueger > writes:
>>#3 So you crossposted into your cult newsgroup.

> You two can go about your ****ing contest all you want, but ARK is *not*
>Kevin's newsgroup.
> What the heck kind of screen name is Dank Rueger, anyways?

Judging from the xxx, it's got to be Cherman.

Dave "so much Hitler it is all over you screen? All your base are belong to
Hitler? On fire, in bed, the Hitler clown? p.s. I'll find my Hitler? Come on,
people, he'p me out here" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
David DeLaney

Glitter Ninja > wrote:
>Dan Krueger > writes:
>>#3 So you crossposted into your cult newsgroup.

> You two can go about your ****ing contest all you want, but ARK is *not*
>Kevin's newsgroup.
> What the heck kind of screen name is Dank Rueger, anyways?

Judging from the xxx, it's got to be Cherman.

Dave "so much Hitler it is all over you screen? All your base are belong to
Hitler? On fire, in bed, the Hitler clown? p.s. I'll find my Hitler? Come on,
people, he'p me out here" DeLaney
--
\/David DeLaney posting from "It's not the pot that grows the flower
Harry Demidavicius

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 01:35:23 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

>Duwop,
>
>I replied to the moron's post. I didn't add another newsgroup - he did. Are
>they all insane and "like minded"? Is that a "how to troll" newsgroup? If it
>is, their charter member seems to enjoy playing the crusader for anti-spam via
>lawsuits. Strange, huh?
>
>Guess you do have to *spell* it out for some people so here we go:
>
>wont = won't
>s-p-e-e-l = s-p-e-l-l.
>Allright? = Alright?
>
>I would have skipped the spelling lesson but your tone set me off. And when
>ever is trolling a *good* thing?
>
>Damn, this newsgroup is about cooking barbecue. Let's get back to it and ignore
>this crap.
>
>Dan
>
>Duwop wrote:
>
>> Dan Krueger wrote:
>>
>>>#3 So you crossposted into your cult newsgroup. Good for you. Be

>> Dan, please dont x-post, kibology is full of like minded trolls just like
>> Kevin (not that trolling is always a bad thing) and it wont reflect well on
>> you if you start another round of flame wars that lost us some good posters.
>> All x-posting will do is to invite those posters to post here. GET IT?! You
>> just dared those M-F's to do there best. Thanks Dan, thanks a ****in' LOT.
>> Jesus, you got to s-p-e-e-l it out for some people.
>>
>> Allright? Thanks.

NO! DO NOT CROSSPOST! OK?
Harry

Duwop

Nick wrote:

> You are not making any friends or collecting "troll points" in either
> group, dummy.

Nick, you x-posted too. Careful throwin stones there bud. As far as most of
us are concerned YOU just trolled for trolls by x-posting to that NG.

Twice.

Thanks

"Duwop" > wrote:
> Nick wrote:
> >
> > You are not making any friends or collecting "troll points" in either
> > group, dummy.

> Nick, you x-posted too. Careful throwin stones there bud. As far as most
> of us are concerned YOU just trolled for trolls by x-posting to that NG.
>
> Twice.
>
> Thanks

Careful who ya call Nick, goombah!

--
Nick. The one & only original One Eyed, Pakhama wearin' Nick from da Bronx!

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops! You are not forgotten. Thanks.
BOB

Duwop wrote:
> Nick wrote:
>>
>> You are not making any friends or collecting "troll points" in either
>> group, dummy.

> Nick, you x-posted too. Careful throwin stones there bud. As far as most of
> us are concerned YOU just trolled for trolls by x-posting to that NG.
>
> Twice.
>
> Thanks

Methinks that "Nick" is one of Kevvie's buddies from the other group. Seems
like Kev ain't the saint that he's painted himself as over there either.

BOB

kerri

Nick > wrote:

> BTW... Seasons greetings and happy holidays, A.R.K! <BFG>

Thanks! Happy holidays to you, too, Nick! What a nice sentiment from one
of A.R.K!'s newest posters!

*
/^\
/^^^\
/^^^^^\
/^^^^^^^\
/^^^^^^^^^\ !
^^^^|_|^^^^

Interesting punctuation in your sentence, too! It evokes a sense of
drama heretofore not able to be articulated by any regular posters...

Alt. Religion. KIBOLOGY!
Wishes. You. A. Happy. HOLIDAY!

Thanks. Nick!

--kerri

kerri

Nick > wrote:

> BTW... Seasons greetings and happy holidays, A.R.K! <BFG>

Thanks! Happy holidays to you, too, Nick! What a nice sentiment from one
of A.R.K!'s newest posters!

*
/^\
/^^^\
/^^^^^\
/^^^^^^^\
/^^^^^^^^^\ !
^^^^|_|^^^^

Interesting punctuation in your sentence, too! It evokes a sense of
drama heretofore not able to be articulated by any regular posters...

Alt. Religion. KIBOLOGY!
Wishes. You. A. Happy. HOLIDAY!

Thanks. Nick!

--kerri

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:00:01 GMT, cl > wrote:
>
> >Keviee boy was responsible for the original xpost to ARK (he screwed
> >with the Reply-To),

> I think you mean, "Kevin trolled me into posting where I said I would
> never post, using the oldest trick in the book: changing the
> followups header."
>
> > I just kept the thread going over there before
> >bringing it back here.

> I think you mean, "Those people in ARK hurt my feelings, so I don't
> post there anymore."
>
> >I thought he said he was the trollmaster but seem to have disappeared
> >with nary a poot!

> I find it highly amusing that ignoring you for a few days leads to a
> frenzy of posts about me. Obsess much?

Help me, does Frenzy=2 in kevie math?
cl

BOB wrote:

> Duwop wrote:
> > Nick wrote:
> >>
> >> You are not making any friends or collecting "troll points" in either
> >> group, dummy.

> > Nick, you x-posted too. Careful throwin stones there bud. As far as most of
> > us are concerned YOU just trolled for trolls by x-posting to that NG.
> >
> > Twice.
> >
> > Thanks

> Methinks that "Nick" is one of Kevvie's buddies from the other group. Seems
> like Kev ain't the saint that he's painted himself as over there either.
>
> BOB

Keviee's would make a good 'saint' nick
Ljutefisk

In article >, kerri9494
@gmail.com says...

> Interesting punctuation in your sentence, too! It evokes a sense of
> drama heretofore not able to be articulated by any regular posters...
>
> Alt. Religion. KIBOLOGY!
> Wishes. You. A. Happy. HOLIDAY!

As performed by William Shatner.

Ljutefisk

In article >, kerri9494
@gmail.com says...

" BOB" > wrote:
> Duwop wrote:
> > Nick wrote:
> >> You are not making any friends or collecting "troll points" in either
> >> group, dummy.

> > Nick, you x-posted too. Careful throwin stones there bud. As far as
> > most of us are concerned YOU just trolled for trolls by x-posting to
> > that NG. Twice. Thanks

> Methinks that "Nick" is one of Kevvie's buddies from the other group.
> Seems like Kev ain't the saint that he's painted himself as over there
> either.
>
> BOB

I finally put a filter on Kevvie this AM, so I won't see any of his posts
in the future. I tolerated his ranting and trolling for quite a while
because of his occasional worthwhile posts, but I find his snaring someone
into cross-posting, with utter disregard for the effect it has on the
entire NG, to be utterly contemptible.

--
Nick. Christmas Day, the twenty-fifth Day of December, being established a
Federal holiday by an Act of Congress on June 28, 1870: Merry Christmas!

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops! You are not forgotten. Thanks.
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> Hardly matters, since I am, after all, allowed. But why don't you go
> ahead and ask them?

And, you, tried, to talk, about my, usenet jotting, But...
cl

TJ sucks, imo. Gary General Cooking 243 20-09-2012 04:52 AM
Ok this sucks Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 24 26-12-2010 09:01 PM
ATT sucks Ed Pawlowski Barbecue 11 18-07-2009 01:43 PM
Rice still sucks notbob General Cooking 28 11-11-2006 04:42 PM
Ignorance Sucks! [email protected] General Cooking 2 31-07-2006 06:21 PM