Posted to rec.nude,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism

Default How to roast a long pig?

Hello,

I'm new to this cannibalism and femcan thing, but my boyfriends wants to be
roasted alive on a spit and I've agreed to cook him.

Can you give me some advice, so that he will cook nicely?

How can I cook a whole man?

Which spices and sauces do I need to use?

How long will it take, until he is done?

Thanks,

Stephanie

Posted to rec.nude,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism

On Dec 26, 12:33*pm, "Stephanie" >
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to this cannibalism and femcan thing, but my boyfriends wants to be
> roasted alive on a spit and I've agreed to cook him.
>
> Can you give me some advice, so that he will cook nicely?
>
> How can I cook a whole man?
>
> Which spices and sauces do I need to use?
>
> How long will it take, until he is done?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stephanie

hello
Posted to rec.nude,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism

On Dec 26, 12:33*pm, "Stephanie" >
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to this cannibalism and femcan thing, but my boyfriends wants to be
> roasted alive on a spit and I've agreed to cook him.
>
> Can you give me some advice, so that he will cook nicely?
>
> How can I cook a whole man?
>
> Which spices and sauces do I need to use?
>
> How long will it take, until he is done?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stephanie

Here are a few pieces of advice.

1. You can spit him many ways. I normally attach a small board to the
spit and then use some strong string to tie him to the board and spit.

2. In regards to spices/sauces, prepare him like you would pork.

3. Generally, you need to cook a man for 15-20 minutes per pound.

4. Make sure that you keep him high enough of the ground so that the
flames can't burn the body.

If you have any other questions, contact me:
.

Please send pictures of the man before, while cooking, and after.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

I need a chef
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie[_6_] View Post
Hello,

I'm new to this cannibalism and femcan thing, but my boyfriends wants to be
roasted alive on a spit and I've agreed to cook him.

Can you give me some advice, so that he will cook nicely?

How can I cook a whole man?

Which spices and sauces do I need to use?

How long will it take, until he is done?

Thanks,

Stephanie
Will you cook me and eat me too please?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Friday, December 30, 2011 at 9:35:15 PM UTC-5, Boycannibal wrote:
> On Dec 26, 12:33Â*pm, "Stephanie" >
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm new to this cannibalism and femcan thing, but my boyfriends wants to be
> > roasted alive on a spit and I've agreed to cook him.
> >
> > Can you give me some advice, so that he will cook nicely?
> >
> > How can I cook a whole man?
> >
> > Which spices and sauces do I need to use?
> >
> > How long will it take, until he is done?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Stephanie

> Here are a few pieces of advice.
>
> 1. You can spit him many ways. I normally attach a small board to the
> spit and then use some strong string to tie him to the board and spit.
>
> 2. In regards to spices/sauces, prepare him like you would pork.
>
> 3. Generally, you need to cook a man for 15-20 minutes per pound.
>
> 4. Make sure that you keep him high enough of the ground so that the
> flames can't burn the body.
>
> If you have any other questions, contact me:
> .
>
> Please send pictures of the man before, while cooking, and after.

Of all the men who could/should have been spit roasted I haven't seen evidence of one that was...
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

I am a young cannibal dude!! I was only 17 when I roasted my first young longpig!! The young longpig, named Buck, I picked up hitchhiking. Buck was a high school sophomore and was on the wrestling and football teams. Buck was 6'3" tall and weighed 245 pounds. A nice beefy longpig!! My parents had been dead for 3 yrs. My 25yr old uncle, Billy was also a cannibal, and both of us loved morbid stuff!! So I was so excited when I got back home as Buck and I got out of the truck as I grinned real wide as I proudly said guess who brought home the bacon??!! Billy grinned real wide as he left and came back with a 10 foot skewering pole!! Billy said show your stuff, as the cooks were already red hot!! I told Buck to take off his clothes. Buck the lay face down on our picnic table. Billy and I licked our lips looking at our hunky meal!! I spread Bucks legs far apart and began to loosen up Bucks spinchter muscle. It took me 10 minutes to loosen Bucks spinchter muscle!! Billy held down Bucks shoulders as I began shoving the pole in Bucks as.
It was cool as Bucks body stiffened as the pole went through his body. The pole came out the longpig mouth as 5 feet was out of the longpig mouth. We basted the young longpig and cooked the pig for 9 hours. I then had my first taste of longpig!! I closed my eyes in pure ecstassy!!!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Monday, December 26, 2011 at 9:33:24 AM UTC-8, Stephanie wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to this cannibalism and femcan thing, but my boyfriends wants to be
> roasted alive on a spit and I've agreed to cook him.
>
> Can you give me some advice, so that he will cook nicely?
>
> How can I cook a whole man?
>
> Which spices and sauces do I need to use?
>
> How long will it take, until he is done?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Stephanie

if you want to roast another longpig , im very meaty and willing !!!
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sunday, 31 May 2020 at 12:35:58 UTC+2, wrote:
> On Monday, December 26, 2011 at 9:33:24 AM UTC-8, Stephanie wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm new to this cannibalism and femcan thing, but my boyfriends wants to be
> > roasted alive on a spit and I've agreed to cook him.
> >
> > Can you give me some advice, so that he will cook nicely?
> >
> > How can I cook a whole man?
> >
> > Which spices and sauces do I need to use?
> >
> > How long will it take, until he is done?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Stephanie

> if you want to roast another longpig , im very meaty and willing !!!

I like to cock an human pig? Contact me

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

poniedziaÅ‚ek, 21 wrzeÅ›nia 2020 oÂ*17:20:52 UTC+2 Julen Robles napisaÅ‚(a):
> On Sunday, 31 May 2020 at 12:35:58 UTC+2, wrote:
> > On Monday, December 26, 2011 at 9:33:24 AM UTC-8, Stephanie wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I'm new to this cannibalism and femcan thing, but my boyfriends wants to be
> > > roasted alive on a spit and I've agreed to cook him.
> > >
> > > Can you give me some advice, so that he will cook nicely?
> > >
> > > How can I cook a whole man?
> > >
> > > Which spices and sauces do I need to use?
> > >
> > > How long will it take, until he is done?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Stephanie

> > if you want to roast another longpig , im very meaty and willing !!!

> I like to cock an human pig? Contact me

he wants to be a pig and be slaughtered