Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Spring handles for Omlette

http://www.barbecuenews.com/Maryland...%20Springs.pdf

Now, be a good jerry-girl and SHUT THE **** UP with all of your OFF TOPIC
Shitty posts

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

On 8/21/2010 12:14 PM, Joe wrote:
> http://www.barbecuenews.com/Maryland...%20Springs.pdf
>
> Now, be a good jerry-girl and SHUT THE **** UP with all of your OFF TOPIC
> Shitty posts

Damn, get up on the wrong side of the bed today??

<plonk>

BBQ
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:01:22 -0500, bbq wrote:

> On 8/21/2010 12:14 PM, Joe wrote:
>> http://www.barbecuenews.com/Maryland...%20Springs.pdf
>>
>> Now, be a good jerry-girl and SHUT THE **** UP with all of your OFF TOPIC
>> Shitty posts

> Damn, get up on the wrong side of the bed today??
>
> <plonk>

I had both Om and you killfiled there for a few weeks. I brought you back
from the dead just recently. I don't know where Om is at lately, but I'm
sure as I'm sure I'll find out as read the next 59 unread articles (it can
only be Om and Kent instigated, I'm sure).

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Omelet" > wrote in message newsmpomelet-> 'scuse me,
but WTF is "off topic" about BBQ handles ass hole?

Umm? I was talking about the 99.65% of the rest of your posts, you know,
those that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the NAME of the NEWSGROUP.
Yes that particular one was ON topic.

your pal, kent