Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Mmmm Mmmmm Good (or not)

If the idea of succulent barbecue gets your mouth watering but you are not
inclined to smoke a big hunk of meat for hours over a smoldering fire, this
oven-cooked version is for you.

http://www.cooking.com/Recipes-and-M...ef=c knwffne0

Maybe it's good, but it ain't barbeque

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Joe wrote:
> If the idea of succulent barbecue gets your mouth watering but you are not

Snip,

> Maybe it's good, but it ain't barbeque

Reminds me of the way my grandmother cooked 'oven bbq'. She cooked
spareribs, she parboiled (don't Fxxk with my granny boys!) them then
covered in sauce, baking in oven until falling apart. I enjoyed them.
This was how her generation and culture cooked them. This was in the
days before Weber and you didn't just roll out the grill and
briquettes.

Mmmm ... MUFFIN MANIA ... mmmM brooklyn1 General Cooking 5 23-11-2009 11:28 PM
mmmmm, bacon... John O[_2_] Barbecue 3 31-01-2009 06:13 AM
Mmmmm... nothing like a good piece of bbq pork Kajikit[_2_] General Cooking 10 04-01-2009 07:08 PM
Mmmmm I wonder ? [email protected] Winemaking 0 13-01-2006 05:08 PM