GmagicB

Default Seeking BBQ Trade Shows

Would appreciate if if those of you who have insight into this topic could
refer me to various professional food and beverage and/or equipment type
trade shows that are oriented to the barbecue industry.

I realize there are probably different show for different elements, as well
as some that are more comprehensive. Any and all will do.

Thanks, in advance,
George

GmagicB

"mtbchip" > wrote in message >
http://hpba.org/info/index.shtml

> Have fun!

Looks like a good show. I'll try to go.
Have you attended this?

GmagicB

"mtbchip" > wrote in message >
http://hpba.org/info/index.shtml

> Have fun!

Looks like a good show. I'll try to go.
Have you attended this?

GmagicB

"mtbchip" > wrote in message >
http://hpba.org/info/index.shtml

> Have fun!

Looks like a good show. I'll try to go.
Have you attended this?

mtbchip

in article , GmagicB at
wrote on 9/15/04 10:32 AM:

> "mtbchip" > wrote in message >

http://hpba.org/info/index.shtml

>> Have fun!
>>

> Looks like a good show. I'll try to go.
> Have you attended this?

No, but I would like to!

Chip

mtbchip

in article , GmagicB at
wrote on 9/15/04 10:32 AM:

> "mtbchip" > wrote in message >

http://hpba.org/info/index.shtml

>> Have fun!
>>

> Looks like a good show. I'll try to go.
> Have you attended this?

No, but I would like to!

Chip

Pierre

"GmagicB" > wrote in message nk.net>...
> Would appreciate if if those of you who have insight into this topic could
> refer me to various professional food and beverage and/or equipment type
> trade shows that are oriented to the barbecue industry.
>
> I realize there are probably different show for different elements, as well
> as some that are more comprehensive. Any and all will do.
>
> Thanks, in advance,
> George

George, you'll probably enjoy the Fiery Foods and Barbecue Show, held
anually in Albequerque. Now slated for March 11-13th, 2005
http://www.fiery-foods.com/shows.asp
I attended one in Reno not too long ago, lots of Q stuff, little light
on big ugly equipment, but that was 4-5 years ago, as I'm sure that
the exhibition list dioes change somewhat. Check the exhibitors list
as the date draws nearer for a good idea of what to expect. Had a
ball though, with these yahoo's.

Moo
Pierre
Pierre

"GmagicB" > wrote in message nk.net>...
> Would appreciate if if those of you who have insight into this topic could
> refer me to various professional food and beverage and/or equipment type
> trade shows that are oriented to the barbecue industry.
>
> I realize there are probably different show for different elements, as well
> as some that are more comprehensive. Any and all will do.
>
> Thanks, in advance,
> George

George, you'll probably enjoy the Fiery Foods and Barbecue Show, held
anually in Albequerque. Now slated for March 11-13th, 2005
http://www.fiery-foods.com/shows.asp
I attended one in Reno not too long ago, lots of Q stuff, little light
on big ugly equipment, but that was 4-5 years ago, as I'm sure that
the exhibition list dioes change somewhat. Check the exhibitors list
as the date draws nearer for a good idea of what to expect. Had a
ball though, with these yahoo's.

Moo
Pierre

GmagicB

"Pierre" > wrote in message
om...

> George, you'll probably enjoy the Fiery Foods and Barbecue Show, held
> anually in Albequerque. Now slated for March 11-13th, 2005
> http://www.fiery-foods.com/shows.asp
> I attended one in Reno not too long ago, lots of Q stuff, little light
> on big ugly equipment, but that was 4-5 years ago, as I'm sure that
> the exhibition list dioes change somewhat. Check the exhibitors list
> as the date draws nearer for a good idea of what to expect. Had a
> ball though, with these yahoo's.
>
> Moo
> Pierre

Pierre -

Thanks for the direction. That's perfect for us, as my wife is from
Albuquerque. No hotel bill! Hooray. And my nine year old daughter can maybe
even get in a little skiing up at Sandia Peak. Perfect.

Thanks, again,
George

GmagicB

"Pierre" > wrote in message
om...

> George, you'll probably enjoy the Fiery Foods and Barbecue Show, held
> anually in Albequerque. Now slated for March 11-13th, 2005
> http://www.fiery-foods.com/shows.asp
> I attended one in Reno not too long ago, lots of Q stuff, little light
> on big ugly equipment, but that was 4-5 years ago, as I'm sure that
> the exhibition list dioes change somewhat. Check the exhibitors list
> as the date draws nearer for a good idea of what to expect. Had a
> ball though, with these yahoo's.
>
> Moo
> Pierre

Pierre -

Thanks for the direction. That's perfect for us, as my wife is from
Albuquerque. No hotel bill! Hooray. And my nine year old daughter can maybe
even get in a little skiing up at Sandia Peak. Perfect.

Thanks, again,
George

GmagicB

"Pierre" > wrote in message
om...

> George, you'll probably enjoy the Fiery Foods and Barbecue Show, held
> anually in Albequerque. Now slated for March 11-13th, 2005
> http://www.fiery-foods.com/shows.asp
> I attended one in Reno not too long ago, lots of Q stuff, little light
> on big ugly equipment, but that was 4-5 years ago, as I'm sure that
> the exhibition list dioes change somewhat. Check the exhibitors list
> as the date draws nearer for a good idea of what to expect. Had a
> ball though, with these yahoo's.
>
> Moo
> Pierre

Pierre -

Thanks for the direction. That's perfect for us, as my wife is from
Albuquerque. No hotel bill! Hooray. And my nine year old daughter can maybe
even get in a little skiing up at Sandia Peak. Perfect.

Thanks, again,
George

What will you trade? Virginia Tadrzynski Preserving 18 29-11-2007 11:09 PM
made a trade, now i need help Tater Winemaking 3 17-09-2007 03:31 PM
Recipe Trade Jess General Cooking 9 11-09-2005 07:58 PM
Adventures in the wine trade ... Nils Gustaf Lindgren Wine 0 03-04-2005 08:54 AM
Fair Trade Certified... [email protected] General Cooking 5 03-11-2003 02:15 PM