wild boar smoke recipe

Old 19-05-2004, 08:56 AM
Alon Negev
Usenet poster

Default wild boar smoke recipe

Hi all , I need a good recipe for smoking wild boar ribs .

Any suggestions ?

thanks

Alon
Old 19-05-2004, 10:06 AM
[email protected]
Usenet poster

(Alon Negev) wrote:
Hi all , I need a good recipe for smoking wild boar ribs .

Any suggestions ?

thanks

There is no good recipe. Wild boar ribs are deadly poison. Mail them to me
immediately and I will dispose of them properly for you.

--
Intuitive insights from Nick, Retired in the San Fernando Valley
"Giving violent criminals a government guarantee that their intended