Black Beard

Default LANG SMOKERS

Anyone have any comments on Lang Smokers??? I am looking to get one,
Sonny Key

I have a model 84 and love it. It took a llittle bit to get used to
cooking with wood instead of using charcoal. But the flavor is so much
better. I recently entered my 1st contest using this smoker (and
placed 8th in ribs and 10th in pork out of 30 teams. Not bat I figure
considering it was my 3rd ever contest. Anyway I have no regrets in
buying the smoker and would recomend one to anyone!