minion method in a weber kettle grill

Old 08-04-2004, 10:29 PM
salchichon
Usenet poster

Default minion method in a weber kettle grill

a simple question i suppose...

does the minion method of lighting and cooking work in a 22 inch weber
kettle grill? would i have to modify the process at all to get it to
work? i would think i wouldn't need that much of a base of unlit
charcoal (10 lbs) like you use in a wsm.

your thoughts...