Terry Jensen

Default Modification to Cimarron

I just got a Brinkman Cimarron. I have read of generic modifications made
to other horizontal smokers and will try to incorporate them. Does anyone
know of specific modifications recommended for the Cimarron? I would like
to make them before first use. Thanks for any input.
Terry

JohnG

> I just got a Brinkman Cimarron. I have read of generic modifications made
> to other horizontal smokers and will try to incorporate them. Does anyone
> know of specific modifications recommended for the Cimarron? I would like
> to make them before first use. Thanks for any input.
> Terry

My first pit was a Cimarron. I modified it with a Klose 20x42. ;-)

The generic mods hold true for the Cimarron, put some type of heat
deflector by the firebox and lower the smoke stack. You can make some
good Q without the mods it just takes more work.

JohnG

Brinkmann Modification Update Chris[_21_] Barbecue 0 09-07-2009 08:42 PM
A Must Modification to your WSM !!! g.711 Barbecue 9 20-10-2006 02:46 AM
Sangria Modification? Bryan Wine 5 23-09-2006 05:58 PM
Frohe's WSM handle modification Matthew L. Martin Barbecue 9 24-04-2004 11:41 PM
Muffin Modification Ray M General Cooking 6 06-11-2003 10:53 PM