Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default my new grill and grill tools website!!!!

I made a website with affordable grill's and grill tools check it
out!!! http://grill-tools.net/
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> wrote in message
>I made a website with affordable grill's and grill tools check it
> out!!! http://grill-SPAM.net/

Wow, great. You should also have a couple of recipes for bbq SPAM too.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 16, 8:23*pm, VegA > wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:00:35 -0700, Denny Wheeler
>

> > wrote:
> >On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:17:08 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" >
> >wrote:

> >>Wow, great. You should also have a *couple of recipes for bbq SPAM too.

> >May not be a spammer. *WHOIS on the grill-tools.net domain (registered
> >through Go-Daddy) gives the name of a fella in Comanche, TX.
> >May be he's just short on clues about usenet.

> >Site's legit enough--seems to mostly be selling grills and such, but
> >is a member of the Smoke Ring, fwiw.

> The Smoke ring is a PAY ring. A marketing ring of on-line retailers.
> You have to pay to be a member of it.
>
> Also, his site is a .net. It is a commerce site and should be a .com.
>
> Makes this guy a spammer in my book, but hey, what do I know?
>
> --
>
> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

the smoke ring is not a pay ring, do some research before you speak,
they give you a link in there directory if you add there logo and link
script so ppl can go to the next site in the ring...
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:00:35 -0700, Denny Wheeler
> wrote:

>On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:17:08 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" >
>wrote:
>

> wrote in message
>>>I made a website with affordable grill's and grill tools check it
>>> out!!! http://grill-SPAM.net/

>>Wow, great. You should also have a couple of recipes for bbq SPAM too.

>May not be a spammer. WHOIS on the grill-tools.net domain (registered
>through Go-Daddy) gives the name of a fella in Comanche, TX.
>May be he's just short on clues about usenet.
>
>Site's legit enough--seems to mostly be selling grills and such, but
>is a member of the Smoke Ring, fwiw.

The Smoke ring is a PAY ring. A marketing ring of on-line retailers.
You have to pay to be a member of it.

Also, his site is a .net. It is a commerce site and should be a .com.

Makes this guy a spammer in my book, but hey, what do I know?

--

" Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

http://grill-SPAM.net/

>> >May not be a spammer. Â*WHOIS on the grill-tools.net domain (registered
>> >through Go-Daddy) gives the name of a fella in Comanche, TX.
>> >May be he's just short on clues about usenet.

>> >Site's legit enough--seems to mostly be selling grills and such, but
>> >is a member of the Smoke Ring, fwiw.

>> The Smoke ring is a PAY ring. A marketing ring of on-line retailers.
>> You have to pay to be a member of it.
>>
>> Also, his site is a .net. It is a commerce site and should be a .com.
>>
>> Makes this guy a spammer in my book, but hey, what do I know?
>>
>> --
>>
>> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
>> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
>> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
>> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

>the smoke ring is not a pay ring, do some research before you speak,
>they give you a link in there directory if you add there logo and link
>script so ppl can go to the next site in the ring...

From http://www.thesmokering.com/default.jsp

Scammer Alert

The following sites advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid. We
advise against ordering from or doing business with the following
companies. If they scammed us they may scam you!

NOTE: "advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid"

The Smoke Ring is a commerce ring. a MARKETING RING.

Someone comes to a news group. Advertises his web site on which he
sells stuff=SPAM.

I will say you do have some good prices on your site. A lot of useless
stuff also. But good prices.

I have a web site that markets cooking classes that I teach. I have
never once put the link here, nor did I even mention it here.

--

" Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 16, 9:41*pm, VegA > wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:19:17 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
> >On Apr 16, 8:23*pm, VegA > wrote:
> >> On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:00:35 -0700, Denny Wheeler

> >> The Smoke ring is a PAY ring. A marketing ring of on-line retailers.
> >> You have to pay to be a member of it.

> >> Also, his site is a .net. It is a commerce site and should be a .com.

> >> Makes this guy a spammer in my book, but hey, what do I know?

> >> --

> >> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
> >> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
> >> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
> >> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

> >the smoke ring is not a pay ring, do some research before you speak,
> >they give you a link in there directory if you add there logo and link
> >script so ppl can go to the next site in the ring...

> Fromhttp://www.thesmokering.com/default.jsp
>
> Scammer Alert
>
> The following sites advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid. We
> advise against ordering from or doing business with the following
> companies. If they scammed us they may scam you!
>
> NOTE: "advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid"
>
> The Smoke Ring is a commerce ring. a MARKETING RING.
>
> Someone comes to a news group. Advertises his web site on which he
> sells stuff=SPAM.
>
> I will say you do have some good prices on your site. A lot of useless
> stuff also. But good prices.
>
> I have a web site that markets cooking classes that I teach. I have
> never once put the link here, nor did I even mention it here.
>
> --
>
> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

i don't advertise there i just joined the ring... do more research
theirs a difference if your doing paid ads or just joining the ring.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 16, 9:41*pm, VegA > wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:19:17 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
> >On Apr 16, 8:23*pm, VegA > wrote:
> >> On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:00:35 -0700, Denny Wheeler

> >> The Smoke ring is a PAY ring. A marketing ring of on-line retailers.
> >> You have to pay to be a member of it.

> >> Also, his site is a .net. It is a commerce site and should be a .com.

> >> Makes this guy a spammer in my book, but hey, what do I know?

> >> --

> >> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
> >> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
> >> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
> >> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

> >the smoke ring is not a pay ring, do some research before you speak,
> >they give you a link in there directory if you add there logo and link
> >script so ppl can go to the next site in the ring...

> Fromhttp://www.thesmokering.com/default.jsp
>
> Scammer Alert
>
> The following sites advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid. We
> advise against ordering from or doing business with the following
> companies. If they scammed us they may scam you!
>
> NOTE: "advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid"
>
> The Smoke Ring is a commerce ring. a MARKETING RING.
>
> Someone comes to a news group. Advertises his web site on which he
> sells stuff=SPAM.
>
> I will say you do have some good prices on your site. A lot of useless
> stuff also. But good prices.
>
> I have a web site that markets cooking classes that I teach. I have
> never once put the link here, nor did I even mention it here.
>
> --
>
> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

if you don't like my post don't read it.. it had to be accepted from
an admin and it was so i guess my post is relevant enough.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:06:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>On Apr 16, 9:41*pm, VegA > wrote:

http://grill-SPAM.net/

>> >the smoke ring is not a pay ring, do some research before you speak,
>> >they give you a link in there directory if you add there logo and link
>> >script so ppl can go to the next site in the ring...

>> Fromhttp://www.thesmokering.com/default.jsp
>>
>> Scammer Alert
>>
>> The following sites advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid. We
>> advise against ordering from or doing business with the following
>> companies. If they scammed us they may scam you!
>>
>> NOTE: "advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid"
>>
>> The Smoke Ring is a commerce ring. a MARKETING RING.
>>
>> Someone comes to a news group. Advertises his web site on which he
>> sells stuff=SPAM.
>>
>> I will say you do have some good prices on your site. A lot of useless
>> stuff also. But good prices.
>>
>> I have a web site that markets cooking classes that I teach. I have
>> never once put the link here, nor did I even mention it here.
>>
>> --
>>
>> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
>> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
>> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
>> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

>if you don't like my post don't read it.. it had to be accepted from
>an admin and it was so i guess my post is relevant enough.

Actually, I don't believe there's an admin for this newsgroup.

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 17, 12:16*am, Desideria > wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:06:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

> >> Fromhttp://www.thesmokering.com/default.jsp

> >> Scammer Alert

> >> The following sites advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid. We
> >> advise against ordering from or doing business with the following
> >> companies. If they scammed us they may scam you!

> >> NOTE: "advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid"

> >> The Smoke Ring is a commerce ring. a MARKETING RING.

> >> Someone comes to a news group. Advertises his web site on which he
> >> sells stuff=SPAM.

> >> I will say you do have some good prices on your site. A lot of useless
> >> stuff also. But good prices.

> >> I have a web site that markets cooking classes that I teach. I have
> >> never once put the link here, nor did I even mention it here.

> >> --

> >> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
> >> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
> >> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
> >> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

> >if you don't like my post don't read it.. it had to be accepted from
> >an admin and it was so i guess my post is relevant enough.

> Actually, I don't believe there's an admin for this newsgroup.
>
> Desideria

well when i wrote the msg it said it had to be verified by an admin or
something like that. but like i said if you dont like it dont click
and read it.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:28:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>On Apr 17, 12:16*am, Desideria > wrote:

http://grill-SPAM.net/

>> >if you don't like my post don't read it.. it had to be accepted from
>> >an admin and it was so i guess my post is relevant enough.

>> Actually, I don't believe there's an admin for this newsgroup.
>>
>> Desideria

>well when i wrote the msg it said it had to be verified by an admin or
>something like that. but like i said if you dont like it dont click
>and read it.

I won't, thanks.

Desideria

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 17, 2:20*am, VegA > wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:06:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

> >> Fromhttp://www.thesmokering.com/default.jsp

> >> Scammer Alert

> >> The following sites advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid. We
> >> advise against ordering from or doing business with the following
> >> companies. If they scammed us they may scam you!

> >> NOTE: "advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid"

> >> The Smoke Ring is a commerce ring. a MARKETING RING.

> >> Someone comes to a news group. Advertises his web site on which he
> >> sells stuff=SPAM.

> >> I will say you do have some good prices on your site. A lot of useless
> >> stuff also. But good prices.

> >> I have a web site that markets cooking classes that I teach. I have
> >> never once put the link here, nor did I even mention it here.

> >> --

> >> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
> >> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
> >> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
> >> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

> >if you don't like my post don't read it.. it had to be accepted from
> >an admin and it was so i guess my post is relevant enough.

> NO. You don't post it here.
>
> You are the one violating both the charter of this group as well as
> your terms of service with your ISP.
>
> --
>
> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

well i didn't know that... but you dont have to be so rude about it.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 00:16:16 -0500, "Nunya Bidnits"

Yea, like you said
--

" Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:06:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>On Apr 16, 9:41Â*pm, VegA > wrote:

http://grill-SPAM.net/

>> >the smoke ring is not a pay ring, do some research before you speak,
>> >they give you a link in there directory if you add there logo and link
>> >script so ppl can go to the next site in the ring...

>> Fromhttp://www.thesmokering.com/default.jsp
>>
>> Scammer Alert
>>
>> The following sites advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid. We
>> advise against ordering from or doing business with the following
>> companies. If they scammed us they may scam you!
>>
>> NOTE: "advertised on The Smoke Ring but never paid"
>>
>> The Smoke Ring is a commerce ring. a MARKETING RING.
>>
>> Someone comes to a news group. Advertises his web site on which he
>> sells stuff=SPAM.
>>
>> I will say you do have some good prices on your site. A lot of useless
>> stuff also. But good prices.
>>
>> I have a web site that markets cooking classes that I teach. I have
>> never once put the link here, nor did I even mention it here.
>>
>> --
>>
>> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
>> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
>> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
>> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

>if you don't like my post don't read it.. it had to be accepted from
>an admin and it was so i guess my post is relevant enough.

NO. You don't post it here.

You are the one violating both the charter of this group as well as
your terms of service with your ISP.

--

" Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> wrote in message

well when i wrote the msg it said it had to be verified by an admin or
something like that. but like i said if you dont like it dont click
and read it.

One rule of business is to not **** of your potential customers. You are
not making friends here right now. Not good for business.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 23:18:33 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

>On Apr 17, 2:20Â*am, VegA > wrote:

http://grill-SPAM.net/

>> >if you don't like my post don't read it.. it had to be accepted from
>> >an admin and it was so i guess my post is relevant enough.

>> NO. You don't post it here.
>>
>> You are the one violating both the charter of this group as well as
>> your terms of service with your ISP.
>>
>> --
>>
>> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
>> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
>> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
>> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

>well i didn't know that... but you dont have to be so rude about it.

Fine. Then don't argue with an entire newsgroup over it's rules.

And next time you tell me or anyone else to check their facts before
saying something , it might be a good idea to do the same.

Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot.

--

" Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"VegA" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:00:35 -0700, Denny Wheeler
> > wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:17:08 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" >
>>wrote:

>>>Wow, great. You should also have a couple of recipes for bbq SPAM too.

>>May not be a spammer. WHOIS on the grill-tools.net domain (registered
>>through Go-Daddy) gives the name of a fella in Comanche, TX.
>>May be he's just short on clues about usenet.
>>
>>Site's legit enough--seems to mostly be selling grills and such, but
>>is a member of the Smoke Ring, fwiw.

> The Smoke ring is a PAY ring. A marketing ring of on-line retailers.
> You have to pay to be a member of it.
>
> Also, his site is a .net. It is a commerce site and should be a .com.
>
> Makes this guy a spammer in my book, but hey, what do I know?
>
> --
>
> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

WRONG, I am a member of the "Smokering" It costs me nothing. Garry Howard
owns it. There are advertisers that pay.
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Apr 17, 10:33*am, "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote:
> ,
> > typed:> On Apr 17, 2:20 am, VegA > wrote:

> >> NO. You don't post it here.

> >> You are the one violating both the charter of this group as well as
> >> your terms of service with your ISP.

> >> --

> >> " Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
> >> illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
> >> mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is
> >> entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

> > well i didn't know that... but you dont have to be so rude about it.

> ROFLMAO!
>
> Let me repeat my previous instructions, in shorthand:
>
> STFU and RTFM.
>
> HTH.
>
> MBKC

i remove the msg with the link happy now?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"VegA" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 00:16:16 -0500, "Nunya Bidnits"
> > wrote:
>
>>In ,
> typed:

>>> i don't advertise there i just joined the ring... do more research
>>> theirs a difference if your doing paid ads or just joining the ring.

>>Screw that smoke ring noise. Here, you're a spammer. How about YOU do some
>>research and learn how to use usenet without being obnoxious.
>>
>>Here, let me help, in case you're truly not just *playing* stupid:
>>
>>http://www.usenetsupport.com/
>>http://www.findanisp.com/usenet.php?src=googleusenet
>>http://www.usenet.net/resources.html
>>
>>Don't go away mad... just go away.
>>
>>Oh, and PS... there's no admin approving your posts. If there were, we
>>wouldn't be seeing them. Now get busy and learn something.
>>
>>MBKC
>>

> Yea, like you said

Heh. I'm glad I got in before y'all started hating.

TFM<®

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:52:15 -0400, "Big Jim" >
wrote:

snip

>WRONG, I am a member of the "Smokering" It costs me nothing. Garry Howard
>owns it. There are advertisers that pay.

I stand corrected. The Smoke Ring is not a marketing pay site.

But when entering the URL that this guy posted it sure as hell looks
like a store.

Peace