Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default 2:20pm...

Cooker ran at 230 degrees or so for a few hours then I opened the vents a
bit to get it up to the 300-325 range. Backyard smells like that
mouthwatering mixture of hickory smoke and bubbling pork fat and I can here
the neighbors starting to mumble and sigh.

God, I love the weekend.

Roll Tide! Beatabunchaclemson.

--
It's Fosco, Dammit,
And I'm Mo-Bile!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Fosco de Gamma" > wrote in message
> Cooker ran at 230 degrees or so for a few hours then I opened the vents a
> bit to get it up to the 300-325 range. Backyard smells like that
> mouthwatering mixture of hickory smoke and bubbling pork fat and I can
> here the neighbors starting to mumble and sigh.

Spelling...not my strong suit. ;-)

--
It's Fosco, Dammit,
And I'm Mo-Bile!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Fosco de Gamma" > wrote in message

> "Fosco de Gamma" > wrote in message
>> Cooker ran at 230 degrees or so for a few hours then I opened the vents a
>> bit to get it up to the 300-325 range. Backyard smells like that
>> mouthwatering mixture of hickory smoke and bubbling pork fat and I can
>> here the neighbors starting to mumble and sigh.
>>

> Spelling...not my strong suit. ;-)

Nor your forte. (I here you)

TFM® - Snatched from the void.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Fosco de Gamma" > wrote in message
> Cooker ran at 230 degrees or so for a few hours then I opened the vents a
> bit to get it up to the 300-325 range. Backyard smells like that
> mouthwatering mixture of hickory smoke and bubbling pork fat and I can
> here the neighbors starting to mumble and sigh.
>
> God, I love the weekend.
>
> Roll Tide! Beatabunchaclemson.
>
> --
> It's Fosco, Dammit,
> And I'm Mo-Bile!

I watched the Local boys get there asses handed to them. It wasn't much in
the way of fun.
and my ff draft was good and horrible at the same time. I cant log on
proper so I couldn't pre rank players or drop anyone. Damn Garcia is my 1
and only QB.