Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default What are country style pork ribs?

eat wrote:
> The wife just told me that country style ribs are on sale for $1 lb.
> OK weather is breaking Maybe I could fire up the smoker. but after
> some research they just look like a big fatty pork chop
> Am I wrong?

You really need to set your outgoing messages to wrap at 70 to 80
characters.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

I wrong?

> You really need to set your outgoing messages to wrap at 70 to 80
> characters.

Or you could just click the "word wrap" button in your reader.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Spud wrote:
> I wrong?
>>
>> You really need to set your outgoing messages to wrap at 70 to 80
>> characters.

> Or you could just click the "word wrap" button in your reader.

What 'word wrap' button? Word wrap needs to be set on the outgoing message.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com