Cannibal cookout - anyone hungry for human meat???

Old 07-11-2007, 10:22 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

Default Cannibal cookout - anyone hungry for human meat???

I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook and eat people every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Interested???

Old 07-11-2007, 10:59 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Nov 7, 1:22 pm, "Mr.Barbecue" wrote:
I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook and eat people every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Interested???

Since vegetarians eat vegetables, your group must be full of
humanitarians.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:42 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

He sounds like he's HONGRY!

Old 08-11-2007, 06:45 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

Mr.Barbecue wrote:
I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook and eat people every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Does this mean, "Having a ball," might denote something other than just
having fun?

--
---Nonnymus---
No matter how large your boat,
Old 08-11-2007, 06:57 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nonnymus wrote:
Mr.Barbeque wrote:

Nonny,

May I suggest:

Don't cross-post. It just invites more idiots.

Don't feed the trolls.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Old 08-11-2007, 07:04 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:
Nonnymus wrote:
Mr.Barbeque wrote:

Nonny,

May I suggest:

Don't cross-post. It just invites more idiots.

Don't feed the trolls.

I didn't notice the cross post. Sorry- I understand what you're saying.

Old 08-11-2007, 02:53 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

:
: If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
: hungry.
:
: If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
: your recipes.
:
: Interested???

: Since vegetarians eat vegetables, your group must be full of
: humanitarians.

Does it taste like chicken?
Old 12-11-2007, 09:02 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

On Nov 7, 9:22?pm, "Mr.Barbecue" wrote:
I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook and eat people every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Interested???

Very Interested in canibalism

Old 14-11-2007, 09:21 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

On Nov 12, 12:02?am, carl wrote:
On Nov 7, 9:22?pm, "Mr.Barbecue" wrote:

I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook andeatpeople every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate yourmeat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Interested???

Very Interested in canibalism

i'd like to be cooked and eaten. i think i'd make a very meaty
offering.

Old 14-11-2007, 07:58 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf

On Nov 14, 12:21 am, eat meat wrote:
On Nov 12, 12:02?am, carl wrote:

On Nov 7, 9:22?pm, "Mr.Barbecue" wrote:

I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook andeatpeople every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate yourmeat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Interested???

Very Interested in canibalism

i'd like to be cooked and eaten. i think i'd make a very meaty
offering.

Hi - I am very interested and so is my Mom. Please write back with
full details, ok?
Thanks you, submisisvely, **** cow
tiffany

Old 15-11-2007, 08:34 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue, alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism, abg.mampf

On Nov 12, 12:02?am, carl wrote:

On Nov 7, 9:22?pm, "Mr.Barbecue" wrote:

I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook andeatpeople every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate yourmeat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Interested???

Very Interested in canibalism

i'd like to be cooked and eaten. i think i'd make a very meaty
offering.

Hi - I am very interested and so is my Mom. �Please write back with
full details, ok?
� � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �Thanks you, submisisvely, �**** cow
tiffany- Hide quoted text -

if you want to eat me then email me at .
Old 25-10-2012, 10:38 PM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Barbecue View Post
I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook and eat people every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Interested???
I am a longpig and i want to donate myself to become your thanksgiving dinner i live at 793b east blvd chipley florida you will have to send someone after me make sure they have gps on their car ok

i am for real my front door will be unlocked when they get here they are to come and get me ok.

Last edited by Steve Marell : 25-10-2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason: to upload a photo
Old 26-10-2012, 04:08 AM
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Nov 12, 12:02?am, carl wrote:

On Nov 7, 9:22?pm, "Mr.Barbecue" wrote:

I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook andeatpeople every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate yourmeat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Interested???

Very Interested in canibalism

i'd like to be cooked and eaten. i think i'd make a very meaty
offering.

Hi - I am very interested and so is my Mom. Please write back with
full details, ok?
Thanks you, submisisvely, **** cow
tiffany
tiffany you can contact let have your working email so i can send you stats and photos
Old 03-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Member

[quote=Steve Marell;1781466]I am a longpig and i want to donate myself to become your thanksgiving dinner