Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default anyone even made a pig cooker out of an oval oil drum

need help with plans someone plese help

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

" wrote:

> need help with plans someone plese help

===
Go here and check out this cooking contraption.

http://www.lacajachina.com

I saw a guy use something similar about 20 years ago at a Christmas
party I attended in Puerto Rico. The pig was cooked completely and
the flavor was fantastic. The skin crisped to the texture of
chicharones/pig rinds.

Ray
Austin, TX
===