Posted to rec.food.baking
sheryl

Default Tupperware's Holiday Helper Program

Our Holiday Helpers receive $68.50 worth of Tupperware for only $15.00.
With this Tupperware you may then do one-on-one selling with your
family and friends - or you can do a mini demo around the kitchen
table.

If you then decide that you love what you are doing, you have the
option to upgrade to the full kit by the end of the year.

No matter how far you want to take it though, you'll make 25% of
whatever you sell, plus you'll have the opportunity to earn up to an
extra 10% as a bonus.

How does all of this sound? There is no long-term obligation

To make it even better, I will refund the purchase price of this kit if
you gather $250 in orders within your first 30 days.

The Kit:
includes: 1 Cake Taker, one 4-cup Flatout, one 6-1/4 cup Heat 'n Serve,
one Saucy Silicone Spatula, Recipe Book, 1 Catalog, 3 Order forms.

for more information please contact:

Posted to rec.food.baking
Vox Humana

"sheryl" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Our Holiday Helpers receive $68.50 worth of Tupperware for only $15.00.
> With this Tupperware you may then do one-on-one selling with your
> family and friends - or you can do a mini demo around the kitchen
> table.
>

> How does all of this sound? There is no long-term obligation

Tupperware is a produce that is too expensive and has been replaced by both
less costly and/or more effective alternatives.

Posted to rec.food.baking
sheryl

correction: Email is

Party helper...... I'm back. General Cooking 0 12-04-2011 02:11 AM
Tupperware's Holiday Helper Program sheryl General Cooking 0 20-12-2005 08:07 AM
Tupperware's Holiday Helper Program sheryl General Cooking 0 20-12-2005 07:58 AM
Labeller Helper Bryan Webb Winemaking 6 21-06-2005 05:34 PM
Hamburger helper mix Sandi Morris Recipes (moderated) 0 17-04-2004 02:45 PM