Anna

Default baking with wheat flour

any recipes for baked goods using wheat or grain flour instead of
white flour? something beside breads.
Vox Humana

"Anna" > wrote in message
> any recipes for baked goods using wheat or grain flour instead of
> white flour? something beside breads.

Is it me or have we been down this road before?

Anna

i didn't ask for any recipes i don't think/? I'm sorry if this post
bothered you. I won't post anymore.
H. W. Hans Kuntze

Anna wrote:

>any recipes for baked goods using wheat or grain flour instead of
>white flour? something beside breads.
> =20

You can do a search on google, Anna. It brings up a whole slew.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=3...1&q=3Dwhole+w=
heat&btnG=3DGoogle+Search&meta=3Dgroup%3Drec.food. baking=20
(

The theme gets covered pretty often.

Usually you can substitute in cakes, although you cant expect the same=20
texture.

With breads, it will take a little more liquid and careful kneading (5-6 =

minutes slow speed), otherwise you ruin your gluten.

--=20
Sincerly,

C=3D=A6-)=A7 H. W. Hans Kuntze, CMC, S.g.K. (_o_)
http://www.cmcchef.com ,
"Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it Happened"
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/=20

Vox Humana

"Anna" > wrote in message
> i didn't ask for any recipes i don't think/? I'm sorry if this post
> bothered you. I won't post anymore.

It doesn't bother me. I do think you would have better luck if you were
more specific in your request. Nearly anything called "flour" is made from
wheat in the US unless otherwise specified. You might find buckwheat flour,
rice flour, or corn flour but they are clearly marked. On the other hand,
bread flour, all-purpose four, cake flour, whole wheat flour, instant flour,
pastry flour and so on are all wheat flour. There would be hundrdreds of
thousands of recipes that use wheat flour.

Louise Lewis

I have been reading through a lot of posts and you are very negative in
most of your responses....
I am sure you know plenty about what you are posting responses to..
but these people do not work for you and have every right to ask a
question as many times as they wish...you need to just not respond

Louise Lewis

I believe your initial response was...something to the effect that we
have been down this road before....you really need to get off the throne

Vox Humana

"Louise Lewis" > wrote in message

> I have been reading through a lot of posts and you are very negative in
> most of your responses....
> I am sure you know plenty about what you are posting responses to..
> but these people do not work for you and have every right to ask a
> question as many times as they wish...you need to just not respond

The only person who suggested not posting was the OP. No?

Vox Humana

"Louise Lewis" > wrote in message
> I believe your initial response was...something to the effect that we
> have been down this road before....you really need to get off the throne

I think you have some problem with me and simply used this opportunity to
express it. Since you feel that anyone should be able to ask any question
and repeat it as often as they like, I find it hypocritical of you to then
suggest that I shouldn't ask a question. Apparently your throne gives you
the right to hold yourself to a different standard than you would apply to
me. Just as you suggest that I shouldn't post my thoughts, you might
consider not reading my messages.