money

Default How to make legal honest cash?

Groups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take 30
Seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN
(MESSAGE BOARDS ETC) THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE
TO POST A
MINIMUM OF 200.
That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
Days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount
Of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
Name to use as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE THE
ADDRESS IS CORRECT** Let me break it down, say I receive only 5 replies,
So then I made $10 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now each of the 5
Persons who just sent me $2 made the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my
Name at #5 and only 5 people respond to the original 5 people. That is
Another $50 for me. Now those 25 people make the MINIMUM 200 post with my
Name at number 4 and only 5 replies each, I will make $250. Now, those 125
People post the MINIMUM 200 postings with my name at #3 and only get 5
Replies each, I will make an additional $1,252! Ok, now here's the fun
Part each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM 200 with my name at #2 ant
They only get 5 replies that just made me $6,250!!! Those 3125 people send
A MINIMUM 200 postings and they only get 5 replies each with my name at
#1, I will receive $31,250!!! With an original investment of $12!!!!
AMAZING!!!! . When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
Latest postings in the news groups and send out another $12 to names on
The list putting yourself at #6 and start posting again. Thousands of
People are joining the internet each day and they are reading articles
Like these just like you are right now. So this can never get played out
Just keep it going and you can make tons of money too!!!! Please try it
Now and make big bucks in a few short weeks!!!!!!
RAMCable

"money" > wrote in message
om...
> Groups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take 30
> Seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN
> (MESSAGE BOARDS ETC) THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE
> TO POST A
> MINIMUM OF 200.
> That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
> Days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount
> Of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
> Name to use as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE THE
> ADDRESS IS CORRECT** Let me break it down, say I receive only 5 replies,
> So then I made $10 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now each of the 5
> Persons who just sent me $2 made the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my
> Name at #5 and only 5 people respond to the original 5 people. That is
> Another $50 for me. Now those 25 people make the MINIMUM 200 post with my
> Name at number 4 and only 5 replies each, I will make $250. Now, those 125
> People post the MINIMUM 200 postings with my name at #3 and only get 5
> Replies each, I will make an additional $1,252! Ok, now here's the fun
> Part each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM 200 with my name at #2 ant
> They only get 5 replies that just made me $6,250!!! Those 3125 people send
> A MINIMUM 200 postings and they only get 5 replies each with my name at
> #1, I will receive $31,250!!! With an original investment of $12!!!!
> AMAZING!!!! . When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
> Latest postings in the news groups and send out another $12 to names on
> The list putting yourself at #6 and start posting again. Thousands of
> People are joining the internet each day and they are reading articles
> Like these just like you are right now. So this can never get played out
> Just keep it going and you can make tons of money too!!!! Please try it
> Now and make big bucks in a few short weeks!!!!!!

How about if you send me a bit of money first? THEN I will be likely to do
this! =sarcasm=

RAMCable
--
Only two things are infinite, the universe and stupidity. I am not so sure
about the former... -Albert Einstein