Posted to rec.food.baking

Default White Cream Donut filling - Dunkin Donuts

On Sunday, 16 March 1997 08:00:00 UTC, Jim Lamproe wrote:
> Does anyone have a receipe for a white cream donut filling like that have
> at Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme (sp?)?
>
> Thanks

1/4 cup vegetable shortening
1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
1/2 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
1 tablespoon evaporated milk
Posted to rec.food.baking

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/m...am-recipe.html
Posted to rec.food.baking

BUT WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE DUNKIN DONUTS DONUT?
Once in a blue moon i will have one.
I think when DD puts them out on the racks they display them as BOSTON CREME. This is a downright lie. Boston cream is yellowish and sucks compared to the white fluffy creme.
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Sunday, March 16, 1997 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Jim Lamproe wrote:
> Does anyone have a receipe for a white cream donut filling like that have
> at Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme (sp?)?
>
> Thanks

I know the cream that you are talking about. Years ago there used to be Margaret's Donuts, loooong before Krispy Kreme, and they made this wicked donut with chocolate on top and inside of it was this sweet white cream that had a texture similar to whipped cream but it wasn't whipped cream, it was way better!! I am also on the hunt for this cream, I've googled it and I came up with recipes for something called "Holland Cream" check it out.
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 11:42:20 -0800, kpmcgoldrick wrote:

> BUT WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE DUNKIN DONUTS DONUT?
> Once in a blue moon i will have one.
> I think when DD puts them out on the racks they display them as BOSTON
> CREME. This is a downright lie. Boston cream is yellowish and sucks
> compared to the white fluffy creme.

I'm pretty sure you're looking for the Bavarian Creme donut from DD.

Posted to rec.food.baking

It is definitely a thick buttercream not to be confused with icing I work there and fill them everyday. I ate the filling by its self it smells so good as well.
Posted to rec.food.baking

Bismark or chocolate frosted vanilla
Posted to rec.food.baking

On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 2:42:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> BUT WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE DUNKIN DONUTS DONUT?
> Once in a blue moon i will have one.
> I think when DD puts them out on the racks they display them as BOSTON CREME. This is a downright lie. Boston cream is yellowish and sucks compared to the white fluffy creme.

They were called Bismarks. Loved them, but can't get Dunkin Donut to make them.
Posted to rec.food.baking

I work at Dunkin. they call it butter cream, but it is closer to Holland cream. it is in the Bismarck and the vanilla creme donut. Bavarians and bostons have Bavarian cream which is like pudding.
Posted to rec.food.baking

Chocolate iced Bismark.