Posted to rec.food.baking

Default Buttermilk Biscuits

I love biscuits. Freshly baked buttermilk biscuits.

http://www.shanasweets.com/POTD/

Some books with good biscuit recipes.

Biscuit Bliss : 101 Foolproof Recipes for Fresh and Fluffy Biscuits in
Just Minutes by: James Villas

Baking at Home with the Culinary Institute of America by The Culinary
Institute of America, P. Chirls (Editor)
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Bak...ute+of+america

-----------
http://www.shanasweets.com/
Member

I like these cookies
Because butter is my favorite
__________________
remodeling contractors
tan tan is offline
Experienced Member

There are 3 things these biscuits are uber-tasty, tender and soft on the edges.
I now believe these Buttermilk Biscuits to be the best I've ever made.

For more information please visit this

food and exercise
Member

I really love biscuits,specially butter biscuits and I would love to learn,how to prepare them.
__________________
Know how to prepare the best Food and Recipes
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1234 View Post
I really love biscuits,specially butter biscuits and I would love to learn,how to prepare them.
I love to eat coconut biscuits.

Senior Member

Location: Foat Wuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana's Sweets View Post
I love biscuits. Freshly baked buttermilk biscuits.

http://www.shanasweets.com/POTD/

Some books with good biscuit recipes.

Biscuit Bliss : 101 Foolproof Recipes for Fresh and Fluffy Biscuits in
Just Minutes by: James Villas

Baking at Home with the Culinary Institute of America by The Culinary
Institute of America, P. Chirls (Editor)
Baking at Home with The Culinary Institute of America by The Culinary Institute of America | 9780471450955 | Hardcover | Barnes & Noble

http://www.shanasweets.com/
Alton Brown's biscuit recipe is all a person needs.

Southern Biscuits Recipe : Alton Brown : Food Network