Archway cookies - Merry Mints

Old 21-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Celtic_Queen33
Usenet poster

Default Archway cookies - Merry Mints

I haven noticed over the last few years that Archway has discontinued
this product at Christmastime. Unfortunately, it was an absolute fave
of my family's. Does anyone know the recipe?? I love baking...and I
would be a HUGE hero in my family if I was able to recreate the Merry
Mints.

Thanks for all help!!