Toaster Strudel Icing Recipe/product?

Old 11-09-2004, 11:41 PM
Larry G
Usenet poster

Default Toaster Strudel Icing Recipe/product?

Does anyone know a recipe or a product that can match the icing on Toaster
Strudel? At first, I thought that the store cake icing (out of the tubes)
would do it, but it isn't buttery enough.

The toaster strudel icing is very smooth, creamy, and buttery. The closest I
can think of is the cream cheese icing on a carrot cake. Would cream cheese
approximate it?

Larry

Old 13-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Crystal
Usenet poster

I think a powdered sugar icing recipe would taste the same. It's
basically powdered sugar, butter, and milk. I think this would be the
closest to that icing. Crystal