Stable Cream Cheese Frosting

Old 20-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Diane W. Saunders
Usenet poster

Default Stable Cream Cheese Frosting

Is there any recipe out there in baking land for stable cream cheese
frosting?? I really don't want to use that "false" cream cheese.
While I know it does have shelf life there must be a recipe that
incorporates real cream cheese and has some stability. Thank you in
advance for your responses.
Old 21-08-2004, 12:42 AM
Vox Humana
Usenet poster

"Diane W. Saunders" wrote in message
om...
Is there any recipe out there in baking land for stable cream cheese
frosting?? I really don't want to use that "false" cream cheese.
While I know it does have shelf life there must be a recipe that
incorporates real cream cheese and has some stability. Thank you in
advance for your responses.

I don't understand what you want - something that won't melt in the heat,
something that doesn't need to be refrigerated, something that you can mix
up and keep in the refrigerator of 6 weeks?

Old 21-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Diane W. Saunders
Usenet poster

"Vox Humana" wrote in message . ..
"Diane W. Saunders" wrote in message
om...
Is there any recipe out there in baking land for stable cream cheese
frosting?? I really don't want to use that "false" cream cheese.
While I know it does have shelf life there must be a recipe that
incorporates real cream cheese and has some stability. Thank you in
advance for your responses.

I don't understand what you want - something that won't melt in the heat,
something that doesn't need to be refrigerated, something that you can mix
up and keep in the refrigerator of 6 weeks?

My apologies, I was unclear. A frosting that needs to be refrigerated
that will hold up. A bonus would be not melting in the heat. Thanks
again.