Dove Chocolate Discoveries

Old 07-08-2008, 09:14 PM posted to rec.food.baking

Default Dove Chocolate Discoveries

--- The company name is transitioning to DOVE Chocolate Discoveries
with a great new logo.
--- We have new products coming in September and all current products
remain. NEW: delicious cupcake kit,mango and raspberry dessert
sauces, new tools, chocolate covered pretzels, and chocolate covered
graham crackers.. YUM (See new catalog attached)
-- There is a great presidential conference (in Feb) and prestigious
chocolate school challenge!!! Starting now, you will also be able to
participate in earning this! *This will most likely never again be
offered to future chocolatiers.

*** For anyone who starts now through 8/21, you not only get the kit
(either kit) -- you also get $103 worth of our new fall products
FREE!! You can't lose when you can get started with a kit for $149
that includes over $500 worth of products, and on top of that you can
earn $300 in free supplies and more in your first 90 days with the
Fast Start program!! Teams will be growing like crazy this month so
taking advantage of this while we are still ground-level is the best
bet

In addition, starting in August will position you to be prepared for
our most lucrative seasons, with Fall right around the corner, the
holidays, corporate gift buyer, the many vendor and craft shows where
you can market your business and sell product. What a great way to
start your business!!

I am so exited about our many changes!! Let me know what questions
you have and how I can help you! I would love to have you on my team
and share this amazing opportunity with you!

Hope to be speaking with you soon,

"It's The Sweet Life"

Add a little sweetness to your day.

Sharon, Independent Chocolatier #6248 - in Tn
http://www.dovechocolateathome.com/chocolatelovers

Start your own Dove Chocolate at Home business
for ONLY $149! and get over $500 worth of products!!

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read
reviews on AOL Autos.