Posted to alt.food.asian
gtr gtr is offline

Default Searching for Ume Tea

A number of years ago I bought a box of ume tea, in single-serve
envelopes, at buddhist temple in Japan. It contains only powdered ume
(a kind of plum) and some kombu (kelp)--no green tea. It's completely
powdered; you just stir in hot water and it's ready.

I'm running out and have not been able to find any online or locally so
far. Anybody have a source?

Posted to alt.food.asian
gtr gtr is offline

On 2014-03-10 19:33:38 +0000, gtr said:

> A number of years ago I bought a box of ume tea, in single-serve
> envelopes, at buddhist temple in Japan. It contains only powdered ume
> (a kind of plum) and some kombu (kelp)--no green tea. It's completely
> powdered; you just stir in hot water and it's ready.
>
> I'm running out and have not been able to find any online or locally so
> far. Anybody have a source?

Oh yeah--I found it the next week at Mitsuwa.

Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtr View Post

Searching: Ume Tea gtr General Cooking 5 12-03-2014 04:34 AM
Searching for Happiness ? aassime abdellatif General Cooking 0 17-11-2007 03:20 PM
Hi Hi Hi are you Searching for Happiness abdo911 General Cooking 1 06-07-2007 12:15 AM
Searching for Happiness ? [email protected] General Cooking 0 11-01-2007 09:12 AM
Been searching... PENMART01 General Cooking 4 16-10-2004 12:13 AM