Where can I purchase Chinese Beef Jerky?

Old 08-06-2004, 08:38 PM
Usenet poster

Default Where can I purchase Chinese Beef Jerky?

I was buying Chinese Beef Jerky online from a company called "Sunpower"
but they told me they won't be carrying it anymore.

Does anyone know of any online stores which sell it?

Thanks,

Sy

--
Please post and reply to
Old 24-06-2004, 11:37 PM
Test
Usenet poster

Where do you live? Chinese Beef Jerky is widely available in
Chinese and other Asian supermarkets.