About FoodBanter.com Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Member

Location: Australia
Default Hi to all

I stumbled on this web site by accident when i was searching for new recipe for our toaster oven review site. Sooner realized that there are good stuff in here and registered.

Looking forward to contribute to my knowledge to this site.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toasterovenexpe View Post
I stumbled on this web site by accident when i was searching for new recipe for our toaster oven review site. Sooner realized that there are good stuff in here and registered.

Looking forward to contribute to my knowledge to this site.

Hi... I am new too... Still exploring the site though.
Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by textpertgirl View Post
Hi... I am new too... Still exploring the site though.
Hi! I'm William, look forward to you sharing
Banned

Location: CA
Smile

Hi I am new too. I love to cook and I am glad that I join this website
Member

Hello Guys and Girl --- !

My name is Mark Jett. I am a new member of this forum. This is my first post to say hello to all of you here. Thanks.

Member

Hello Friends,
My name is Mike Tyson. I am a Student of Law. I am new Here and want to introduce myself. This is a great forum and I love to join forums & communities of my Interest.
Member

Hello….!

John Corey Here……..I just joined this forum and new here..i am saying hello to all the forum members and this is my 1st introductory post….nice to join this forum…
Member

Hi folks, this is poojakapur. Working as a house wife as well as serving trustee people. I am very much happy about this forum for allowing me one of the member into this foodbanter account. I love cooking and serving very much. I hope i could share some receipes and gather some of the gross amount of new items, tasty tips, home health remedies etc., Thanks a lot foodbanter.