About FoodBanter.com Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Member

Smile Newly registered today

Hello everyone - I have just bumped into this web site for food and drinks. Am glad that I have found this place as I can now look for info on food and drinks.

Just in time to wish everyone a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year 2011
Member

Location: Switzerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcguymy View Post
Hello everyone - I have just bumped into this web site for food and drinks. Am glad that I have found this place as I can now look for info on food and drinks.

Just in time to wish everyone a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year 2011
Hi there! Im a newbie here also. looking forward for a great discussions and learning here!
Member

Smile

Hello everyone am new to this forum and i think that is a great one
Banned

Me too
I am also new in this forum .I would like to stay here and to learn some delicious recipes too.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by veracious View Post
Me too
I am also new in this forum .I would like to stay here and to learn some delicious recipes too.
Welcome! nice to meet you too