About FoodBanter.com Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Member

Location: Periana, Malaga Spain
Cool Greetings from Spain

Hi everybody....I am a newie from the beautiful mountain village of Periana, in Malaga Province, Andalucia ,Spain. I have had a long love affair with food and recipes. I trained as a Home Economist and worked for many years in the Food Industry in England. I also worked as a Product Development Technologist in the test kitchen of a large frozen food company. My husband David and I have been involved with food for many years through owning restaurants and also running an outside catering business in England and Ireland. Food is our passion and we are currently working on our own Mediterranean recipe website that David is building). (We develope the recipes, take the photos.) We moved from coastal Spain into the mountains here last March to run our own little Gastro B&B. We spend most of our time working on the website and looking after our guests...its a great life up here, the REAL Spain....we really feel as if we have landed in paradise.
Both our kids live in Sydney and we try to get over as often as we can, but its a long way!!However our daughter has just had our first Grand child, so we are planning to visit in February, after the Christmas rush. We love Australia.
Canīt wait to get started with the forum. All the best to you all. Pamspies
Member

I am just a member of the forum. Happy to be part of this forum.
Glad to meet you!!!

Spain ... on the Road Again Default User General Cooking 11 10-10-2008 09:21 PM
TN: SOBER goes to Spain DaleW Wine 8 22-03-2007 05:32 PM
Marbella Spain sf General Cooking 0 25-11-2006 01:42 AM
TN: Loire, CA, Spain on the 4th & and 3rd) DaleW Wine 2 05-07-2006 09:45 PM
beer in spain Warren Place Beer 6 19-11-2003 07:53 PM