Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
juliantai[_3_] juliantai[_3_] is offline

Default worried about pesticides in tea?

Ankit

It is really too kind of you. I suggest you charge some fees, i don't
really want to see you inundated with requests and taking too much of
your time.

Your list is very comprehensive. I suppose your heavymetal will
include fluoride? A lot of my visitors are interested in this
contaminant.

I will be happy to ship a green tea to you, and another oolong tea
that I am considering working with later this year.

How much sample do you need? I will happy to email to get the details
later this year (after the October oolong tea harvest).

I am really excited - putting these great tasting teas to an objective
test! Can pollutants and high grades exist hand in hand? I am
intrigued!

As a special thank you, I will also send you some secret presents.

Julian
http://www.amazing-green-tea.com