Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Dominic T. Dominic T. is offline

Default worried about pesticides in tea?

On Sep 19, 3:53 am, Shen > wrote:
> On Sep 19, 12:42 am, Nigel > wrote:
>
> > NO COMMENT

> >http://www.tiny.cc/HThSE

> > Nigel at Teacraft

> Excellent link, Nigel. very interesting.
> Has there been follow-up to check the efficacy of this kit?
> Shen

Or even just what exactly it tests for. I hunted around for a short
while and came up empty, I'll have to look into it further later. I
never thought about it, but I may speak with someone at my university
to see if they have the equipment or interest in doing some research.
I will certainly talk to some people at my Alma Mater (Penn State)
since they are a huge agriculture and research school.

I never would have thought about the accessibility to testing
resources if it weren't for this thread.

- Dominic